Chapter 26

God I'm in such a bad mood today.. Felt unloved by some EXO fans, but when i read your comments and messages, I was really happy! Someone said that it would made her day if I reply her message.. Even though I didnt see it yesterday and replied only today... I felt great! So short chappie update on Minhyuk POV

____________________________________

Minhyuk POV

What to do? I already decided.. How am I going to tell Yun Hee? I can't face her anymore. I already informed the coach I'll be joining the training today.. I.. I...

Well actually I just signed up for the basketball club because a few months ago I realised I'm really interested in basketball. I even hired a coach to teach me and invited friends to play some match with me.

But truthfully , I don't want to break Yun Hee's heart. I know that she hopes that I join badminton but now I just ruined her hope. And truthfully its kind of acting like a jerk. Going around breaking people's hopes and stuff. Argh , whatever. I'm just going to go for training first than tell Yun Hee the truth later. 

I slowly walked into the sports hall and saw the coach gathering everyone.

"Hurry up Minhyuk , Come here."

"Okay gentlemen , this is Minhyuk he's the new guy. Be nice to him. And self intro everyone." the coach said. 

Everyone introduced themselves and the guy Chanyeol said there's one more guy. The Captain. His name is what.. Kim.. Jong.. Something. I can't remember.Whatevers. I just have a bad feeling about this guy.

"Kai! Hurry!" someone named I think Baekhyun said.

"What?" that Kai asked.

"This is the new guy, Minhyuk. This is the captain, Kim Jong In aka Kai." the coach introduced.

"So what's with this guy. Not even in proper attire. Like a nerd with that books on his hand. Him in the club> Psh! Coach I'm going to practice.Bye." and he cooly walked off.

What's wrong with that guy. Rude! He just hates me. LIke totally. The other guys just said he's not in the good mood but this Kai if you want to play bring it on!

____________________________

Omg! I finished Minhyuk POV. Aww Kai picking a fight? Minhyuk he hates and is jealous of you.

Anyway... If you guys want to chat.... Please tweet me!

My twitter : @VerniceZxc

Im not going to reply messages on wattpad anymore because when I don't check wattpad I can't reply you and some of you even said you were sad because I didn't reply so from now all tweets will be replied!

Also follow me and ask for follow back but don't unfollow okay?

Anyway..

Subscribe.Comment.Vote.