Chapter 21

Omg It's exam week, next week- following week.. and I finished my english paper yesterday.. OMG I just hope I pass! My english is not fantastic.. Coz I speak too much Chinese at home.. Honestly I'm scared.. Okay.. Now I have some free time.. Not waste any time!

___________________________

Oh I forgot to mention.. Their wedding was at a hotel.. and there are wedding halls provided..

Kai POV

Argh.. My head hurts.. It's morning already? Why am I still here.. Where's Yun Hee?

Argh.. Stupid hangover. I guess I drank too much already..

I slowly stood up and walked back to the room.. And on the way back I saw some people staring at me and giggling.

What's wrong with those people? Never see someone this handsome before.. I know I'm hot.. But the stares are too much.. I flashed them a smile but they just continued giggling.

When I went back to the room, Yun Hee was still sleeping on the bed. I walked to the bathroom and decided to wash up.. But when I turn and faced the mirror..

"AHHHHHHH" I screamed. 

Who is this? Why does this person in the mirror has lines on his face? Wait is this me? Who did this to me? No wonder people were giggling and staring at me.. Gosh this is embarrassing.. I quickly burried my face into my hands and mentally screamed again..

'Kim Jong In.. Are u crazy? It's only 9am.. and you are screaming like no one's business.' Yun Hee said. Being half awake, Yun Hee was very annoyed as her beauty sleep was interrupted.

"My face! It's ruined.. I'm so ugly.." I said.

"Kai."

"Yun Hee what am I going to do."

"KAI!"

"Yes?"

"Listen.. Just wash it away.. Use soap.. Its ink. and rinse it off." she slowly said.

"Okay.." I closed the bathroom door and got ready for a bathe..

Yun Hee POV

HAHAHA! Omg his reaction! I guess I forgot to mention.. I'm very cheeky.. Yes I'm nice , polite and stuff but those were not my true inner self.. These tricks were just level 1.. Chen Oppa teached me these.. Hehe I guess I'm turning bad Yun Hee.

And he looked like he's going to cry.. Definetely did something embarrassing..And he called himself ugly.. Haha! There is more to come.. Get ready Kai.. Who asked your 'sweet' little girlfriend Eun Mi to confront me? I don't know where she is but i will take revenge on both of you.. You cheated and you said you love me.. and propose to me in the ammusement park.. But all of it is fake..

You never kept your promises...

________________________________

What promise? Haha I'm not gonna tell you.. And I wanted to update last week but the ferry sinking incident made me postpone it.. #PrayForSouthKorea
Okay now I'm not going to talk about it.. I might cry..

Short chapter here! And I'm still waiting for EXO overdose? And Suho dyed his har blonde.. Omg I think I can kill myself! Omg Suho is so so so hot! I think I'm starting to stan Suho apart from Chen, Luhan , D.O , Kai , Xiumin.. Okay I like everyone.. Just that I like Suho more.. He's so hot in blonde hair!

And anyone here likes Akdong Musicians?! Omg they are so cute and I love their new album.. This is my first time downloading the whole album because usually I would only download a song or two from the album but this time.. I LOVED everything..

I'm glad that I waited for them from KPOP Star 2.. I was listening to Akdong Musicians Album , I love you while writing this..

Subsribe. Comment. Vote.