Chapter 30

Guys! I'm back! Sorry. I was suppose to update after my concert but I found some time before my concert to update you guys with a new chapter! YAY! And for those who are unhappy with my chapter length.. Calling it a paragraph. Feel free to read the whole story again, from chapter 1-29 I guess to you,you would considered it as 1 chapter. And mind you. A paragraph doesn't have 700-1000 words. And I'm ignoring you, attention seekers. For those who love my story! Thank you!  Enjoy the chapter ahead!

_______________________________

Yun Hee POV

I'm all set. Now we're making our way to the airport. Kai's been super quiet today. I guess he's not in the mood of talking. For now. I'll just fake sleep on the way to the airport to make things less awkward. The atmosphere is really, I can say it's kind of chilly. But whatever. I'm going to fake sleep. I plugged in my head phones and started playing my favorite EXO song.

'Yun Hee ssi. Get up. We're at the airport.' my driver called. I open my eyes and realised that my headphones and phone was gone, and I was covered in a blanket. I really fell asleep. 

'Ah. We're here? Thank you for waking me up.'

'No problem, I'll take your luggage for you. Please wait for a moment.'

' It's fine. I'll do it on my own.' I said as I slowly got out of the car and took my luggage on my own.

I know my driver could help me but he's already close to 60 and Yeol isn't here today. How could I make an almost 60 year old man to carry my stuff? That would be rude right?

'Thank you ahjussi! For driving me here. Oh and Kai too. Be careful on your way back. ' I said and bid my driver goodbye and see him leave safely before I walked into the airport with my luggage.

Oh, I got to find Kai. Where is he? I started walking in rounds and couldn't find him. Did the plane flew off already? My phone is gone. I don't even know where did it go. I can't even call him. I check the screen and the time is 9am in the morning and my plane ticket to Jeju. It's still early. I am almost close to 3 hours early.

I decided to walk around the airport before it's time to board the plane, Before that I checked in my luggage and started walking around the airport right after that.

I walked in rounds and bought some coffee and food because I don't like plane food..

As I walked, I caught a very familiar figure. Isn't that ....

Kai POV

She isn't even looking for me. Yun Hee is really getting on my nerves. And guess what? Her phone lock screen is a selfie collage of her and Minhyuk. I couldn't unlock her phone no matter how many pin codes I tried. It is now currently disabled for 30mins. Smart me right?

I tried her birthday, her parents birthday, our wedding date, engagement date, last 4 numbers of her phone number, my phone number. I even called Minhyuk to ask when is his birthday, though i admit he is really annoying.. Trust me to call him. Yet, the phone is unlockable. Now it's disabled for 30 minutes..

Honestly, Yun Hee can never find me even after she board the plane. Haha because I changed my flight and I'm flying off to Jeju only at night. So she won't be able to see me until night falls and I'm even booking in to another room in the hotel. This is so fun. I want to see how she reacts for about 5 hours without me.

Yun Hee POV

I'm really glad now! Believe me or not. I found Minhyuk! He is heading to Jeju for some magazine shoot. Apparently some company known as FNC recruited him into the modelling industry and since he picked up skills really fast they allowed him to do a shoot at Jeju Island and this is his first ever shoot. And lucky us! We're on the same flight. And Minhyuk is just 2 seats away from mine! Kai is holding on to the plane seat ticket that is right next to me. Which is next to Minhyuk.

Soon after, they were calling for our flight. We got on to the plane together and since Kai isn't here. He can always sit in my seat. I want to sit with Minhyuk.

' Isn't Kai going to sit there?'

' He can always sit in my seat. And Minhyuk do you have your phone? Cause I lost mine. It was gone when I was in the car.'

'Here you go.' he said as he unlocked his phone for me.

I sent a text to my mum telling her I lost my phone and if I was in emergency she can call Minhyuk or Kai.

'Thanks kid!'

'I am not a kid.' Minhyuk argues and defends himself.

'You are. Look at your face. Such a cute kid.'

'No I'm not.'

'Yes you are'

We started bickering like the old times when I gave him nicknames and he defended himself. We were talking about all sorts of things and there was a plane announcement about the plane lifting off. We totally talked so much that it was already close to 2 hours.

As the plane lift off. We continued talking about all sorts of things and I learned something new about Minhyuk. It was fun and enjoyable as we talked along and played games with each other. We were almost so loud that the air stewards came to us and told us we were disturbing other passengers on board.

So we 'shh' each other and apologized to the stewards and now we decided to sleep so we would quit talking instead.

And being the sleep lover I was. I went back to my lala land and dreamt of all kinds of fun things happening in Jeju with Minhyuk.

________________________________

Not telling you what's happening in Jeju. Surprises come after that! KEKE.

Subscribe.Comment.Vote

Follow my twitter: @Seoul_Pop_