Chapter 16

Hey guys! I'm back! I have to hold this story once my March holidays end.. Because I realise some of my grades are deproving and I HAVE to study.. I don't have a choice in this.. and which also means I can't fangirl too.. But I'll return when June Holidays start! Don't be too upset and don't forget me! Okay I'm over- reacting. But as for now studies are important espically I just transfered to Higher Chinese Language(HCL) and I might be joining my school's council which is giving me a huge stress since I haven't interview for council and my HCL requires me to learn Normal Chinese on my own.. Wish me luck for my interview , OPEL and Exams! Hwaiting! As for now.. I should not waste any more time and carry on with my story.

________________________

Yun Hee POV

Practice room games?

'Wait.. wat practice room games are you guys talking about?" I asked curiously.

"Oh.. It's the silent game.. The loser has to treat all of us something we want to eat." suho explained

"Oh.. But I have no money.. What if I lose?"

"Than you owe us a meal..." Xiumin said.

"Fine then.. Let the games begin.." I said..

10 Minutes later...

...

20 Minutes later

... 

Wow.. No one talks even though they really want to open their mouths and say something.. since I can't talk let me think about my answer for Kai...

I can't say no to him.. After all he just broke up and he might be more depressed than he is now.. I can't say yes either.. Otherwise he might break up with me when we get together.. I can't think now.. Let just continue the game..

Kai POV

At SHINee Sunbaes Dorm

"Yah Kai.. What are you doing?" Key hyung asked

"It's the 12 cup of soju you are drinking.." Onew hyung said

" Taemin ah.. Ask him to let me drink.." 

"Kim Jong In! Stop all these nonsense now! What do you think you are doing? What is wrong with you?" Taemin shouted..

"Ah.. A woman rejected me! I'm Kim Jong In.. Yet I got rejected! I loved her.. but she rejected me.." Kai said with tears rolling down his cheek.

"Than you are gonna sit here and do nothing about it? Does crying solve EVERYTHING? Does drinking solve your problems? NO! Wake up and start asking.. Nobody gets a YES in the first try.. No matter how many times you fall.. You just have to keep trying.. If once is a no.. than go again. If you try.. You have a chance.. But if you don't the answer will always be no." Jonghyun hyung said.

"Yea Jonghyun hyung is right! Go again! If you fail once there's no need to be afraid if you fail again. and you said you loved her.. If you give up now.. It's not called loving her." Minho said

"Try again? She's stubborn! She would never listen.. and she would not give me a try." 

"How are you so sure?" Key hyung asked.

"Because I showed and I told her.. But she threw the cup on the floor with the ring in it." Kai said rubbing tears off his face

"She might be shocked.. And you already have a girlfriend.. How do you want her to trust you?" Onew hyung said.

"I broke up with my girlfriend for her.. Now I have no one left.."

"When? I bet it's today.." Taemin said

"Yea.. How did you know?"

"it's obvious.. Anyway.. Just go home.. Jonghyun hyung already called your members and someone is coming over to pick you."

"No.. Let me continue drinking.." Kai said and finished his 15th cup of soju..

"Ignore him and wait for his members to come.." Taemin said.

Yun Hee POV 

At Yeollie's House

45 minutes and no one mouthed a single word..

Suddenly.. D.O phone rang. He answered the call and said ' Hello?"

FINALLY IT'S OVER!!

"D.O owes us a meal!" Luhan sang

"Shh!" D.O said

"Sorry.." Luhan whispered.

"What?! Kai is drunk and at your dorm? Okay.. I'll be there soon..Bye." D.O said and ended the call. 

Kai.. Drunk? He said he doesn't drink.. Argh.. Why does this person makes me worry about him?

__________________

To be continued! Continue to suppoort when I'm gone.. Please help to promote my story since the story has lesser and lesser views which is kinda breaking my heart.. Okay I'll see you during March holidays when I'm free or June holidays.. Feel free to message me! Through Line or facebook or twitter.. I'll reply asap! Bye! As for now.. Subscribe! Vote! Comment!

Line : vernicezxc

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vernice.v.teng

Twitter: @vernicezxclifesucks