Chapter 14

Hey.. I'm back!  Like FINALLY! I missed all of u! Okay ignore me! I was busy with CNY celebrations and school... So stressed with Higher Chinese.. It's too difficult.. Can't read the teacher's words! Nvm ignore me! I wanted to share with someone.. Okay.. So since almost everyone is like ABC for the poll.. I'll try to fit all of them in..  As for now.. Enjoy the chapter!

____________________________

Yun Hee POV

"Aish I'm gonna ignore you " I said and walked towards the park nearby school.

"Yah! Yoon Yun Hee! Still angry?"

"Yea.. I'm not pissed. Look at my face.. Which part of me shows that I'm pissed? Idiot" I said.

"See.. You are still pissed.. Why would you call me idiot for no reason?" 

"Because you are an idiot.." I replied

"Let me make it up to you. Come on! Let's go on a date.. and before I saved you I called your appa.. that we would be skipping lessons for the whole day. He even told me that it's best if I don't bring you back for the whole day"

"My dad would never sell me to you. He always ask me to be home before 9pm. So how could he tell you that?"

"Ask your dad. As for now.. Let's go for a date! I wanna bring you somewhere!" Kai said enthusiastically. 

After that.. He grabbed my hand and the both of us headed to somewhere mysterious with a taxi.

Kai POV

I felt my cheeks turning hot.. I think its llike a tomato now!

I'm holding her hand.. Even in the taxi she has not let go of my hand.. 

I guess I'm in luck today! But.. to be honest.. I still like Eun Mi.. I can't deny it.. She used to be my everything.. To say I don't love her anymore would be a lie. To say I still love her I would be cheating on Yun Hee.. and obviously myself..

Still can't believe she lied to me.. But anyway I'm on a date with Yun Hee.. I'm gonna bring her to Lotte World..

According to my resources... She has never been to Lotte World not bacause she could not afford but because her parents had no time to bring her there and I also know she loves thrilling stuff like roller coasters.. viking and scary rides.. But I love them too! It's fun!

(A/N: I don't really know about Kai but for me.. I love roller coasters and scary rides.. Yea call me crazy.. I'm only afraid of animals.. Yea.. Other than that I'm kinda of fearless... I do all sorts of weird things.. Like zip line.. theme park rides..apsailing(do u spell it like that?).. It's fun! Okay back to the story)

Finally we were there.. When we got off the taxi.. Yun Hee squealed and acted like a child.. Skipping and running around the place.

"Kai! It's a theme park! It's Lotte World! i have never been here before! Hurry up!" Yun Hee exclaimed.

"Coming.. I already bought the tickets in advance! Let's go!" I said and grabbed her hand as we entered the gates of Lotte world.

First we went to the gift shop and she bought 2 rabbit headbands a pink and a grey one and she asked me to wear the grey one.

I had no choice but to wear it.

"Kai! Haha! you are so cute!! Omg! I think I'm gonna hug you any moment.."  Yun Hee said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me to an ice cream store.

"I want a caramel and cookies and cream flavour ice cream." The both of us said the same thing.

"Jinx! I didn't know you like caramel and cookies and cream ice cream" Yun Hee said..

"Haha! Now you do! It;s my favorite ice cream since young!" I said

"Hey Me too! Haha! Omg! We have so much in common!' 

"Yea we do and what is it? Only ice cream." I said sarcastically.

"Spolier! We were having so much fun." Yun Hee said.

After we finished our ice cream.. I tried to hold her hand again but she flicked my hand off.. So I sneaked away when she went to the washroom and bought her, her favorite coffee ; Iced Carramel Macchiato to apologise.

Don't ask me how I know what is her favorite coffee.. I just know.

When she came out.. I kneeled on the floor infront of her, took out the the coffee and apologise to her.

"Sorry Yun Hee.. I didn't mean to be be a spoiler.. Forgive me?"

Yun Hee POV

"Kai.. Stand up now! People are watching.." I said feeling embarrassed.

"No.. i'll not stand up until you accept this coffee and my apologies.." Kai said

Than the crowd suddenly chanted " Accpet his apologies!"

"Gosh! I don't know what to do with you.. Kim Jong In I forgive you..!" I said and took the coffee from his hand..

"Yea!!!" The crowd cheered and clapped.

Kai stood up and gave me a kiss on the forehead. Than he whispered into my ear.. "Finish this drink in one shot."

"Share with me?" I asked giving him my best smile..

"No.. You have to finish this yourself" he said cheekly.

I started drink the ice coffee.. It's so cold.. I think after this coffee I'm gonna suffer from a brain freeze.

After I finished I realised something in the coffee cup.

______________________________

Haha! Cut! To be continued..  I think you guys should know what's inside.. Neh.. Guess! The first two person who gets it correct will choose their favorite members to be in the next chapter! So comment and guess what's in the coffee cup! GOOD LUCK!! By the way I forgot to wish you gus a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

Subscribe. Comment. Vote.