Chapter 17

I can update today!! But I'm sick.. Haizz. So immune to diseases. So how was the last chapter? and thanks for all encouragin comments.. I just update my VIXX fanfic.. Please support?

Link : http://www.wattpad.com/story/10941091-180-degrees-change-vixx-fanfic 

Or type.. : 180 Degrees Change(VIXX Fanfic)

Will appreciate if you support.. Love ya!

I'll update more now.. So you guys can read more! I'm sorry that I have to keep apologizing for the inconvienience.. I really need to focus on my studies after March holidays.. Coz Mid Year is important!.. Okay.. I'm sorry.. Anyway if you finish reading this chapter can you please read my VIXX fanfic?? Pretty please? Okay Let the story continue..

___________________

Yun Hee POV

(SHINee Dorm)

Argh.. I'm going to kill this Kim Jong In.. Why did he drink that much?

"Sorry.. I'll bring him back.." Suho said..

"Yea.. I apologise for what he has done.." I said..

"Who are you?" Taemin asked..

"I'm his friend..."I said.

"We will leave now. Than you and sorry." I said. 

"It's nothing.. Don't worry. " Onew said.

Don't ask me how I know SHINee.. Okay.. Kai told me before and showed me their photos..

(In The Car)

"Slowly.. Kai.. Careful your head.." Suho said.. while he put Kai into the car

"Yun Hee.. can you please let him rest on you lap while i drive you two back home?" Suho asked

"S.. Sure.." I said stuttering.

Kai laid on my lap and I heard him saying in a soft voice..

"Let me drink somemore.."

"What?" I asked because he was too soft..

"I'm sorry Yun Hee.. I love you.."

This time I heard him clearly.

He loved me? They say you won't lie when you drink alcohol right? Is it true? He did love me?

Okay.. I have to think about this..

(In my house)

"Bring him to the guest room." I told the butler and he slowly brought Kai to a guest room while Suho and I were chatting

"Thanks Suho.. Oh and I want to invite you and your members to our wedding.. It's next week Tuesday.. I heard you guys were free so I decided to invite you guys.."

"Okay.. We will be there.. Bye! Take care! Suho said and I send him out.

I walked into the guest room and saw Kai sleeping on the bed while he mumbled something..

"Yun Hee.. Please accept me.. I really love you.. I.. I.. Love you" He said and grabbed me and made me land on the other side of the bed while he hugs me tightly..

'Kai.. Let go of me.."

But this heavy monster is not getting up.. He's so heavy! I guess I have to sleep here today.. 

(Next Morning)

I woke up and saw Kai hand on my waist and his eyes are still closed.

He really is handsome.. I stared at him for a while and his eyes suddenly opened to see me staring at him.

"Argh.. What happened.. why are you in my room?" He asked

"It's my house and my guest room. You were drunk last night.. and you grabbed me and pull me down and hug me so tight I almost couldn't breathe.."

"I'm sorry. I said I was going to give you time but I did this kind of stuff.."

"Nevermind.. I know you will definitely have a hangover so I asked my maids to cook soup for you.. " I said.

"Thank you.."

Kai POV

So she cares about me?? And wait.. I wondered if I said something wrong yesterday.. Argh I promised not to drink again.. Argh my head hurts.. I wonder if she thought about it already..

And I know today she is picking Eun Kwang and Ailin from the orphanage to stay with us..  Since it is Sunday and as far as I know. The procedures are done..

"Err. Yun Hee..Are you picking Eun Kwang and Ailin over?"

"Yea.. You stay here and I'll pick them. Hangover boy." she said and chuckled.

"Yah.. I want to go too.. I promise to pick them when they are coming over.. Let me change.." I said

"You don't have any clothes here unless you are fine with wearing mine than okay.." she said. and I blushed in embarrasement. Yea I have no clothes here..

"Okay.. Let me wash up then.. Wait for me and I'll be done soon."

"Fine.. I'll wait for you.. in the car. Butler Joon will be driving today since you are having a hangover.." she said and chuckled again.

__________________________

Haha what will happen at the orphange? Find out soon!

Subscribe. Vote. Comment.