Chapter 31

I'm back! I'm sorry! I'm working these days so I can't really update but here I am! Well I missed writing and you readers. Those comments you guys posted meant alot to me. Love you guys! Here's the next chapter.

__________________________

Yun Hee POV

"Yun Hee wake up now. The plane is landing" Minhyuk said as he shook my arm trying to wake me up.

I rubbed my eyes and slowly open them to see a cute Minhyuk staring at me. How cute.

"I'm up. I slept really well. Which hotel are you going to check in at?' I asked.

" Cloud Resort. You?" He questioned.

" Holy. Is this fate? I'm staying in Cloud resort too! We can meet each other frequently even in Jeju. Kai's nowhere to be seen. So I came up with a plan for today! Since your shoot is tomorrow. Unless you don't want to join me in the activites I planned."

"Plan? How did you even come up with that asleep?" he asked with a fascinated look on his face and continued' Girl, I'm your best friend. Of course I would join you and I'm lonely. The other models are real professionals and it's a little hard for me to communicate with them." Minhyuk said.

"Don't ask me It just happens. Keke. Well let's enjoy the day together. So firstly, we would check in and get ready. We would meet at 1.30pm for lunch and I'll continue my plans after we eat. It's supposed to be a secret.  Well, I was going to do my plans alone but you came! I swear, you are my best friend forever and will always be."

The plane landed and we got off the plane and collected our luggage. After that, we checked into the resort. Apparently Minhyuk's room is just 2 rooms away from mine on the opposite side. We can have a movie night, since we both love movies.

"Minhyuk, I would come and find you after I get ready. Your room number is 2301 right?"

"Yes, your's is 1401?"

"Okay. I'll see you later." I said as I walked towards my room.

I opened the door and the interior design was beautiful.

From the walls  to the bathroom. Everything was gorgeous. The walls were painted in white and on the walls there were flowers painted black around the room. Different kinds of flowers. In the bathroom, the ceiling is sky blue filled with clouds that looks like animals. The walls inside were half sky blue just like the sky and half green like grass and a family sitting on the grass patch watching the clouds. It was magnificent and I have to admit. I loved it.

I quickly got changed to black shorts and a maroon sleeveless t- shirt. I tied my hair into a bun,wore sunglasses and changed my shoes into slippers before going out. I walked towards Minhyuk room and knocked on his room door.

He opened the door and woah. I got to admit he looks hot.  Blue sleeveless t- shirt , black bermudas and slippers. I can say we kind of look like a couple.

"I'm done. Let's go. Lunch at Flower Cafe. I got reservations." 

We headed towards the lobby and on the right was flower cafe. I totally understand why it is called flower cafe.

The wall designs were filled with different kinds of flowers just like my room just that the ones in my room were black and these were filled with different colours. And the decos inside were filled with flowers. I even found out that the food served here had names of the flowers and the food served has the shape of a flower.

"So what you do you want to eat?" he asked looking through the menu.

"Orchird. The dumplings looked pretty delicious. It's even in Orchird shape. You?" I asked.