Family Dinner

"Come on Cara!! We're already late!" An anxious Kendall yells at her best friend of almost 4 years. "Calm down love. Your mom can wait five more minutes while I dry my hair." The 23 year old British girl calls back from the bathroom. "No she can't! You know my mom. Get your butt out here Delevingne!" Just as Kendall is about to turn to get her friend from the bathroom, Cara emerges. Kendall stops in her tracks to take in the look of her best friend. "You look.... Wow." Kendall is at a lose for words and Cara can't help but smile and laugh at her stupidly cute best friend. "Stop staring, we're already late." Cara tried to sound as hurriedly as Kendall always does when they are running late for a family dinner, but she can't quit nail it seeing as she doesn't care that they're already late. They're always late. Being early would be weird for everyone.

"You need to learn how to relax more love. You're too tense." Cara looked over at the tall brunette. She realized she was staring a little too long when Kendall got uneasy in the driver's seat. "Music?" The Brit asked, even though it wasn't really a question but more of a statement. Cara plugged in her iPhone to the AUX cord and played it on shuffle. She's not really into a lot of the new music so most of the songs playing were classic rock or early nineties hits. "Cara?" Kendall asked, while turning down the music. "Yes love?" Cara looked over at her best friend. "I was just thinking, would you be okay with taking to to your favorite place in London next week?" It was their first week off that they had together in ages. Both being models, they had a lot of their work together. But they were still constantly pulled away from each other and usually only had 30 minutes to talk a day. "Sure love! I mean, I know we've talked about it a lot but I never actually thought that you would want to go." Cara got a little excited by Kendall's request. She pushed it aside like she did all her other feelings for Kendall. She would never feel the same towards Cara and she knew that, but she still always hoped deep down.

They pulled up to Kris' house a fashionably 35 minutes late. "She's gonna kill us!" Kendall exclaimed as they got out of the car. "No she won't love, I'm her favorite." Cara couldn't help but laugh at herself. "In your dreams." Kendall taunted back. "In my dreams indeed." It came out a bit more sexual sounding then intended. "Hey! That's my mother!" Kendall exclaimed. "Sorry... Wrong content. You know me, always thinking dirty." They both laugh and head inside.

"You're late!" They hear an angry Kris yell from the kitchen. Kendall's younger sister Kylie greets them at the door. "It's fine. She's in a mood today." The younger one says as she hugs Cara. "She's always in a mood." Kendall and Cara say in unison. "True." Kylie agrees and they all laugh walking into the dining room.

"What's so funny?" One of their three older sisters, Kim asks. "Nothing, just making a joke." Cara explains as she greets the family with hugs. "We missed your voice around here... And your face." Kim chuckles out wile hugging Cara. "I missed you're voice, I mean face too." Cara mimics back making everyone at the table laugh. "Where are my little ones?" Cara asks Kourtney and Kim mostly, referring to their children. "They're playing out back." Kourtney says as she gets up to get the kids for dinner.

"Auntie Cara! Auntie Kenny!" The children scream in unison as they come through the the sliding back door running for Cara and Kendall. They both hold out their arms out and embrace the three young ones. Cara picks up North and Kendall picks up Mason while Penelope runs back to sit with her mother. "How are you Mas?" Kendall asks her nephew. "I'm good! I got a new bike today!" The little boy exclaims. "Really! That's so cool." Kendall and Mas begin to talk about his new bike when Robby walks in.

"Rob?" Kim says with a confused tone making everyone turn towards the entry way to the dinning room. "Oh, hey. I didn't realize it was family dinner night." Rob blushes and tries to turn around to leave. No one has seen him in a while as he has been MIA since gaining a lot of weight over the past few years. "Robby, come join us." Khloe the youngest of the Kardashian sisters says to her younger brother. "No, I'm fine. I think I'll just come back later." Everyone can hear the pain in Rob's voice. The same pain they have all been hearing for years that breaks their hearts every time.