Who's in Kendall's Bed

Kendall wakes up the next morning at about noon. She hardly ever sleeps in this late and as she begins to realize what day it is, the night before begins to flash through her head. Everything from the award show, to Justin, to Harry p, to making out it Cara. "Cara..." Kendall whispers to herself, unaware of the person sleeping next to her.

"Hmmm... What?!" Kendall hears someone whisper. She begins to panic thinking there was a part of the night she might not have remembered. "Umm.. Nothing. Do you want breakfast?" Kendall  hopes that this question will lead to more talking so she can tell who is in her bed, hoping it's Cara. But to much of her dismay all she gets is a nod of the head.

As Kendall gets out of bed, she decides to just call Cara. The worst that could happen is she wakes up in her bed confused as to why Kendall is calling her. "Hello?" Kendall hears the Brits voice on the other line and has no words. "Kendall?" She begins to think about her night in more details, but can never get her mind past the moment in the elevator. "Kendall, love, you're scaring me." A worried Cara says through the phone. "Umm, sorry I umm. Nevermind." "Hahah! Okay? What, just making sure it was real or something?" "What?!" Kendall is too lost in her thoughts to realize what Cara is talking about. "Last night. Us, in the elevator." This made it very clear as to what Cara was talking about. "Oh, that. No I knew that was real." Kendall smiles through the phone. "Good. I'll see you at 8 then." And before Kendall could question, Cara had hung up the phone. Bringing Kendall back to her problem, who was in her bed?

Instead of being rude and just flipping the covers off the person's face, Kendall decides to take a shower. She begins to once again think about the events of the night before. She remembered that once her and Cara left the elevator she had taken a cab home instead of letting Cara drive her. She hardly ever let Cara drive her home because Cara was a bit crazy behind the wheel. Also, she didn't feel like talking about what had just happened just yet. As her cab approached, Cara hugged her goodbye, kissing her check as always. But this time it felt different, it felt as if there wasn't enough. Kendall wanted more, but being outside she knew she couldn't. There were always paparazzi everywhere. Instead, she said goodbye to the Brit and got in her cab.

In her shower Kendall tried and tried to think about the events that happened after Cara but for some reason the only person on her mind was her. Every memory from the night before had Cara in them, even though she knew Cara wasn't with her the entire night.

By the time Kendall got out of the shower and dressed, it was one thirty. Who ever this person was, they needed to get up. Kendall walks over to the left side of her bed a lightly pulls the cover off the mystery persons face. "Ugh! Kendall, leave me alone!" A grumpy Kylie yells at her older sister. This makes Kendall smile as she finally remembers her sister calling the night before. "Ky, you gotta get up. It's one thirty." No reaction. "Kylie, come one you can't sleep all day. " Kendall pulls the covers off her sister causing Kylie to flip. "God Kendall! Just let me be! I told you last night I wanted to be here because no one would leave me alone. Just let me be!"

"What the hell?" Kendall thinks to herself. There was obviously more that she needed to remember from the night before. Why had her younger sister come over the night before, and why was she so, well, mad? This was going to be a long day.