He's not a Good Person

After her date with Cara, Kendall is far from prepared to deal with Kylie. She doesn't want to tell her sister she doesn't remember anything about what happened, but at the same time she can't help her until she knows what's wrong. She unlocks her door, unprepared for what was next.

She walks in to a very quit home. This doesn't phase Kendall of course because she didn't expect Kylie to get out of bed. But, as she walks into her bedroom, she is dumbfounded.

"Kylie!" Kendall yells at her younger sister as she sees her room has been trashed. Kylie is sitting in the middle of Kendall's bedroom floor crying. "Ky, come on. Get up." Kendall tries not to sound annoyed with her sister. "What the hell happened in here?" No response. Kendall decides to just pick Kylie up like she always doesn't when she gets ignored. This gets Kylie to speak.

"Kendall don't, please. Just leave me be." The pain in Kylie's voice scares Kendall. What happened to her sister? "Kylie, I'm gonna be honest with you. I don't remember why you're here. My mind was somewhere else last night." "I know. You were talking about her in your sleep." Kendall is shocked. Did Kylie know everything? "What?"

"Last night, I was up pretty late. You kept talking about how in love you were with Cara. I decided to figure out some answers so I started talking back to you. You answered me every time and told me everything that happened in the elevator. When I asked you about me, you said you had no idea what was going on. That's when I knew you hadn't heard me." Kylie didn't sound hurt, much to Kendall's shock.

"Ohh. Well, could you catch me up then babe? I wanna know everything, and this time I'm listening. I promise." Kylie smiled at her sister and motioned for her to sit down next to her on the floor. Kendall obeyed, ready to hear what happened to her sister.

Kylie explained that Tyga, her boyfriend who is a rapper, almost broke up with her. They had gotten in a really big fight over what Kylie claimed to be nothing. He told her she was selfish and had no heart. This brought Kylie to call him a douchebag, though she didn't mean it. He slapped her across the face, and before she gave him time to apologize, Kylie was on her way to Kendall's.

"He slapped you!? What the fuck Ky?! I'm gonna kick that little boys ass!" Kendall was furious. No one lays a hand on her sister. Kylie put a hand on Kendall's knee as if to tell her it was okay. "Kendall don't. There is no need. We talked on the phone about and hour ago. He told me he was sorry and that he wouldn't do it again. I told him I'd give him one last chance." Kendall tried not to look hurt. Why the hell would her sister want to get back with an abusive guy?

"Ky, I don't think that's a good idea." Kylie shook her head. "No, you don't understand Kenny, it was an accident." Kendall felt her heart break. "You don't accidentally slap the woman you're supposed to love Kylie, you just don't." Kylie squeezed her sisters hand. "I promise you, I'll be fine." Kendall gave in a shook her head, though she didn't agree one bit. "So, Kylie, what the hell happened in here then?" Kylie laughs. "I thought it needed some rearranging." They both look at each other and laugh. "Come on, you're helping me clean this up." "What, you don't like the way I decorate?" They both laugh again. "Not really."