Dead Meat

Cara wasn't aware of how fast she was going but she didn't care. She had already made a group phone call to the entire Kardashian family and they all easily agreed to look for Tyga. They all agreed to meet at a part but Cara said she wouldn't go. She knew a few of Tyga's friends and was going to where they hung out to see if he was there. They had asked for the address but she didn't know it, she just knew how to get there. They all wished her luck and told her to be safe.

Cara arrived at her destination, pulling into the parking lot so fast everyone outside the club thought she was going to crash. Much to their disappointment due to lack of entertainment, she didn't. She got out the car and slammed the door. "Where the fuck is Tyga." Everyone pointed upstairs. Some recognizing who she was tried to ask for autographs and pictures but they just go the finger instead. Normally Cara was an angel to her fans, but right now, she didn't care how she acted. She was pissed and she wanted to stay that way.

She slammed open the door after walking up the outside stairs. Sure as hell, Tyga was sitting on a couch with her arm around another girl. This infuriated Cara more. "Oh, so you just thought you'd beat your girlfriend and then go fuck some other girl!" Cara yelled, having swiftly made her way across the room. Tyga just laughed. "I didn't touch her." Cara's eyes went black again. Tyga was scared but tried not to show it. "You think you scare me? You're a twig Delevingne." Cara laughed at his statement. "That maybe, but I can still kick your ass." Tyga laughed again, standing up. "Try me." 

Cara didn't think twice. She connected her right fist with face, knocking him to the floor. She immediately straddled him and started beating on his face. No one tried to stop her, no one cared. They knew Tyga deserved it in on form or another and it was funny to watch a man get beat by a women that he had told to "Try him."  He has in fact asked for what he got. 

It wasn't until people realized he was out cold that they started to try and get her to stop. Cara hit a few of the guys in the face until a giant man walked over and lifted her off of Tyga and carried her outside. Cara kept hitting him and cursing at him to let her down but he didn't do so until she was outside. "That's it, you're not allowed back in go home." He said, it was until Cara turned around that she realized it was security. The man made it clear he knew who she was and told her if she came back he'd call the cops. But she had no reason to come back, she had done what she needed to do.

---------- 

When Cara got back to Kylie's her hands were completely bruised all shades of purple and black, but she didn't really care. Kendall had all of Kylie's things packed, ready to take her back to her mom's. Cara helped her carry the bags into the trunk and back of the car, leaving one back seat for Kylie. It wasn't until they started driving to Kris's that Kendall noticed Cara's hands. 

"Oh my god! What happened?!" She asked. She knew that Cara had been in a fight, that was evident, but she wanted to know everything. "I beat the fucker's ass that's what happened." Car'as eyes had never changed back to their original color. Her blood was still boiling and her ears were starting to ring.

They arrived at Kris, having called everyone on her way to get Kendall and Kylie, they were all there. Khloe and Kim helped carry Kylie's stuff into the house having already been out front talking in private. Kylie laid down in her old room, refusing to talk or leave. Everyone respected her wishes and stayed downstairs.

"I have to tell you guys something that Kylie told me." Whether Kylie wanted them to know or not, Kendall was telling her family. Everyone turned to Kendall. "When Cara left, Kylie told me that Tyga had..." Her voice trailed off. Khloe was the first to come to the conclusion. "He fucking raped her?!" She tried to keep her voice down but she was beginning to grow angry. Kendall just nodded her head to indicate that her sister guessed right.

Everyone feel silent. No one knew what to say. Kylie was the baby of the family. They she wasn't a virgin but this was different. This time she wasn't okay with having sex with him, this time it wasn't consensual. "I'm calling the cops." Kris broke the silence, already heading for the house phone. No one stopped her, they all agreed without words that it was the best thing to do.

The rest of the day was filled with cops questioning Kendall, Cara, and Kylie. Cara confessed to beating him when asked about her hands, not caring if she was arrested, much to everyone's surprise she wasn't. "If someone raped my daughter, I'd want someone to be brave enough to beat the man too." Was all the officer said. 

Kylie had been taken to the hospital to talk to a doctor and psychiatrist about the situation. At first she didn't say much, trying to avoid reliving it, but eventually she  spoke up. Kendall was in the room listening to every word trying not to cry. They normally don't allow family but Kylie said she would only agree to it if Kendall was present. The doctor's agreed and so did Kendall. She soon regretted her decision when Kylie began to go into details about the entire thing. 

She talked about how she woke up in the middle and felt pain inside. She had yet to be examined by the doctor but the psychiatrist guessed that there was tearing and wrote it down for the doctor. Kylie continued to speak, crying as memories flooded her head. Kendall was losing it too, images flashing in her mind of her defenseless sister. It was in that moment that Kendall swore to herself she would never let her little sister feel this much pain again.

------------

Sorry for taking a millennia to update. I lost inspiration for this story and just stopped writing. But thank you SOOOOOOO much for 17k that's crazy! I plan on updating a few more times just for you guys, but this story is probably gonna end soon. Thanks again

-Brianna