The Hospital

The rest of the family begins to file in, minus the kids. Kourtney and Kim begged Kanye, Kim's husband, to watch them despite his wanting to go to the hospital as well. They had to convince the kids that Kendall was okay. They told them that she just feel asleep and needed to go to the hospital for being too sleepy. It was a long shot but the kids bought it, loosing all concern for their aunt.

The Kardashian family drove in silence together. All too concerned for Kendall's health to speak of anything else, and too scared to speak of what was going on. Khloe attempts to call Rob, who of course doesn't answer. "God!! He's so fucking selfish!" Khloe screams breaking the silence in the car. Kourtney rubs her younger sisters back, understanding her frustration. "He doesn't even realize what his actions are doing to this family. To Kendall especially." Khloe begins to break down at her own mention of Kendall's name. No one knows what really happened, and no one knows if she's okay. The rest of the car ride to the hospital is as quit as it can get. The only sounds coming from a crying Khloe Kardashian.

When they arrive in the waiting room they see Kylie and Cara cuddled up on the only booth. Kylie is still crying and Cara is trying her hardest to keep her calm, though she is barely composed herself. Kendall is Cara's best friend. She is her whole world. Without Kendall, who is Cara? There is no CaKe without Kendall. CaKe is the name their fans made them. A ship name... It broke Cara's heart thinking about it, she hugs Kylie tighter as she lets tears fall from her eyes.

It feels like days when they frankly hear back from the doctor. Everyone had a swollen face and had pretty much fallen asleep except for Cara. She couldn't bring herself to that much peace. She wanted to be awake every second until they heard back from the doctor. As he approached, she woke Kylie up, softly, hoping she wouldn't start crying again.

"Are you guys here for Kendall?" The doctor asks in a hushed voice. Everyone sits up and nods, trying their hardest to stay positive. "Well, Kendall is fine. We stitched up her wrist and had a therapist talk to her. Well, attempt to anyway. She would speak. The only thing she said was that she wanted Cara and Kylie. Are they here?" Cara and Kylie stand at the mention of their names. "Okay, come with me."

The rest of the family is slightly hurt that Kendall doesn't want to see them, but it makes sense. They wait for Kendall anyway, knowing she would eventually want to see them.

As Kylie and Cara enter Kendall's room, Kylie can't help but begin to cry. She still felt like it was all her fault. She could have said something. She should have said something. "Here she is." The doctor waves to Kendall's door. It's propped open, but just barely so it won't lock. They slowly walk in.

Neither one of them can keep their tears back as they see Kendall lying in her hospital bed, eyes closed. "Kenny?" Kylie whispers her sisters nick name. Kendall opens her eyes and forms a slight smile, getting one back from the two girls. "Hey..." Kendall shyly says and she realizes that they are crying. "Kendall, what happened in there?" Cara asked, a little broken. "I..." Kendall couldn't find the words. Her two most favorite people the world are standing in front of her, and she can't seem to form the words to say sorry or explain herself. Kylie grabs her sisters hand and sits next to her on the bed.

This helps Kendall relax, making it easier for her to talk. "I just couldn't bare it..." Kendall doesn't cry to her own surprise. "The doctor said you refuse to talk to the therapist, why?" Cara asks her best friend, taking her other hand in hers. "You're all I need in this world, you two. If I need to talk, I'll come to you. Not some strange ass person I just meet two seconds ago..." It really doesn't help that Kendall is shy. Kylie feels that her sister knows deep down that she has to talk to the therapist, but it's just not in her nature.

"Kendall, you can't let your shyness take over. You need this." The concerned Brit tries to tell her friend. Kendall looks at her friend, knowing she is right. "I just can't... I need you guys." Kylie looks Cara in the eyes, and they both nod like they read each others minds. "We can ask if we can be in here." Kylie suggests to her sister, hoping she will agree. "Fine, but only if the rest of the family leaves except Khloe... I need to apologize to her." Kendall lowers her head as she remembers back to the house when she yelled at her sister. "Okay, I'll tell them." Kylie says. She gets up, kisses her sister's forehead and heads to the waiting room.

"Guys, Kendall wants everyone to go home. Everyone except Khloe. She needs to apologize to you." Kylie explains to her family. "NO! Hell no! I'm not leaving!" Kris yells at her youngest child. "Mom, she doesn't want us her, don't make matters worse. You know she loves you, it's just probably all too much right now. " Kourtney says to her mother as she gets up from her chair. "Mom she's right. Don't make matters worse." Kim agrees with her older sister as she gets up and begins to call Kanye. "

"Mom please, just go home..." Kylie practically begs her mom. Kris just sits, silent and hurt. "I just don't understand why she wants us to leave." She finally managed to say. " I'm not gonna ask her right now." Kylie says. "Please, for the sake of your daughter go home." Khloe practically yells at her stubborn mother, who always manages to make everything about her. "Just go home!"

It takes about twenty minutes for Kris to finally leave. Which is fine, because Kendall hasn't even really began with the therapist yet.

"So, you say that it started with your brother, Rob?" Kendall looks down and the mention of Rob's name and just nods.

"What about him made you upset?" Kendall didn't want to talk. She didn't know this person. What did she have to tell her anything. "Kendall please." Cara begs as she strokes her hair out of her face, leaving a warm feeling on Kendall's face that only Cara can leave on her skin. She nods in agreement. "He's been very distant the last few years. We were never super close growing up but we had a special bond... He got more depressed and less self confident. It tore everyone apart to see him like that.... But I don't know, I guess it just hurt me more. He's my older brother. He's supposed to be strong and protect me, and I feel like he can't do that. I feel like he doesn't know me anymore and like I don't know him and that scares me."

Kendall begins to cry hysterically again. Kylie and Cara squeeze her hands and Cara kisses her forehead.

"Do you think that your brother just feels left out? With how your family is with success." Kendall didn't even have to think about her answer. "Yes, he's always felt that way. But even when stuff was going good for him, he gave up. People tried to better him, they tried to help him. He just flaked, on everyone. I tried one time to hangout with him and he flaked on me too. It tore me apart. I felt like I was unwanted." Kendall was done talking. She could take talking about Rob anymore, it was killing her. "Please.... I can't anymore." She began to sob. The therapist nodded her head, wrote down a few more notes and left the room.

It took the therapist and the doctor a while to talk about Kendall's condition before the doctor came back to say they wanted to keep he for three days on suicide watch, to which Kendall protested.

She argued with the doctor for about thirty minutes before he said that she could go home. But, if she was to change her mood in a negative way, he was to be called immediately and he give his home number to Kylie and Cara. Once she was told she could leave, was when Kendall felt really for Khloe.

Khloe walked in as Kendall was getting dressed. She couldn't help but look at the huge bandage running from Kendall's wrist to almost her elbow. "She could have died!" Khloe cries in her head but makes no expression change on her face.

"Khloe, I need to apologize. I shouldn't have yelled. I had no reason to be mad at you, you were just trying to comfort me..." Kendall let a tear fall from her eyes. "Kenny, don't feel sorry for having emotions. It hurt, but I knew that you didn't mean it you just wanted to be left alone. If I had been the first one up there, you would have been yelling at someone else."

Kendall knew it wasn't true but she nodded in agreement. The only person she had wanted in that moment was Cara, and then that soon faded and that's when she ended up in the bathroom. She stood up and hugged her sister, both letting quit tears fall from their eyes. "I love you Kenny." Khloe hugged tighter. "I love you too Khlo."