Chapter 18

CLARKE'S POV

The past few days seemed to be a bit better for me. Bellamy was taking me hunting constantly, helping me feel a bit brighter. Without him, I wouldn't know how I would be mentally. Knowing I have someone who cares about me seems to get me through the day quicker.

"Ready to go hunting?" He asked, making his way into my tent.

"Actually, Octavia wanted you to herself today since Lincoln is out. Sibling bonding time."

"Oh, Okay. Will you be okay by yourself?"

"I'll be fine Bellamy" I assure him, giving him a friendly kiss on the cheek before exiting the tent.

The weather wasn't especially nice today. Rain came soaring down, drenching the camp.

"Maybe it's more of a fishing day" I thought to myself, grabbing the spear from beside the tent.

----

I listened to the trickling of the stream, getting lost in my thoughts. It was healthier going with Bellamy. He always seemed to keep my mind off things.

I watched as the fish swam by, not bothering to try and hunt them. After being occupied for the past few days, I just needed time to think and gather myself.

The rain continued to pour down, wetting every inch of me. I huddled against a large stone and watched the rain drops plop against the water.

After a few moments, rain wasn't the only thing wetting my cheeks. Tears began to tumble down once again. It wasn't even something I had control over anymore. I couldn't help but feel so lonely even when I had everyone around me all the time.

I rested my head against the rock, keeping my eyes on my reflection in the water.
The scars and bruises scattered across my face each had their own story, none of them meant as much as the scars on my wrists which were caused by the wire cuffs from being held captive inside that hole with Lexa. I peered down at them, memories flooding my head again.

The reflection in the water continued to stare back at me, almost taunting me. Beside me I saw Lexa. Just like I had seen Finn after he passed away. Just my imagination.

I rubbed away the tears in my eyes and splashed the water, blurring the reflections.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?!" I yelled at Lexa's figure in the water.

Closing my eyes, I felt someones tender touch on my back. Instantly, I jumped forward, grabbing my spear.

"Clarke It's just me" Lexa said, shocked. At that moment, it wasn't Lexa. It was the person who had abandoned me on Mt.Weather. It was the person who killed Finn. It was the person who tormented Raven. It was the person who left me for the second time.

I plunged forward at her, dropping my spear and tackling her into the frigid water. I could feel my heart beat pounding in my head. My vision was becoming blurred from the water that was splashed into my eyes.

After continuously slamming Lexa back into the water, plunging her head under again and again, I felt the grounder in her shove me off, throwing me onto the rocky shore.

I watched as she tried to cough up the water, still choking. After she gathered herself, I managed to pull myself up and run into her for the second time. This time, she didn't move an inch and I crashed into her, hitting her continuously on the chest.

"I hate you Lexa. I hate you!" I cried out, tears now pouring down my face. "Leave me alone! Why can't you leave me alone?!"

I continued to pound on her chest, unaware that it had no effectiveness. She stood frozen, letting me vent out my feelings.

"Why? How could you do this to me?" I whispered, falling into her embrace.

Her firm arm wrapped around my waist, whilst her other pulled my head closer to her chest.

Our drenched bodies huddled together, captured in each others embrace. The anger inside me was a flame out of control. I wanted to punch her. I wanted to make her feel my pain. No matter how hard I tried, I was not able to break free from her firm arms.

After settling down, I felt Lexa loosen her embrace, trusting that I wouldn't do anything rash. Her soft hand cupped my face, wiping away the stream of hot tears.

"Shhhh" She cooed, placing a finger to her lips. "I'm here now"

"You should have been earlier" I groaned, feeling the anger start to replace sadness again.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry Clarke. I really am."

"I hate you!" I cried

"You don't mean that."

"I know" I muttered, sinking into her instead of trying to pull away. "I wish I did"

"Don't say that"

I didn't reply, instead I leaned up to meet her soft lips with mine, tugging at them and pulling myself closer. I felt her hands pull at my waist and dance along my lower back.

"Don't you want to tal-"

"Don't talk. You're making it worse" I snap, breaking her off.

I pressed myself into her again, letting my tongue dance around her lower lip.

-----

Octavia eyed me suspiciously, watching Lexa and I practically run into my tent.

Lexa kissed my lips as she picked me up and crashed me down onto the bed. Our wet bodies were tangled into one anothers, making me feel a sense of desire stronger than ever. Just as I was about to slip my hand under her soaked padded shirt, I felt her break free from my lips and sit up.

"What's wrong?" I ask, feeling a little annoyed.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I need this"

"Why do you need this?"

"Because if we do this then it might make me feel like you won't leave me again!" I practically shouted.

I watched as disappointment flashed across her eyes.

"Clarke...I'm not going to leave you." She said, placing her hand on mine.

"You've done it twice. Why shouldn't I think you'd do it again?"

 "I love you Clarke" She whispered.

"You loved me before"

"No this is different Clarke. I loved you then, but I am in love with you now."

Her eyes were sincere, causing me to crash my lips against hers again. This time it was different. It was more sensual and soothing. Slowly, she pressed me against the blankets and placed her kisses on my neck. I felt her warm hands creep around my waist and caress my stomach. Her touch sent shivers shooting through my spine and heat racing to my lower body.

She threw of my jacket and pulled my shirt off, exposing myself to her. She gave me more light kisses on the stomach and trailed down to my lower area, ripping off any clothing garments that got in her way. Very soft and sensually, she began to kiss my thighs and very slowly leading up to my inner thigh. Before landing there, she brought herself up again and returned to my mouth, placing a firm hand onto my breast. I let out a small moan, spreading a smile across her lips. I blushed and she got back to work, making her way back down to my heated area.

A light finger brushed against my heat, making me groan in annoyance. Her teasing was unbearable.

I gave her a needy glare and watched as she entered her finger inside me, causing me to throw back my head in pleasure. She slowly went back and forth, meeting my every want and need. As she began to enter another finger, I felt myself engulfed with heat and pleasure. I arched my back and let out a satisfied moan. Lexa returned back to my lips and placed herself beside me.

I climbed on top of her, straddling her, careful not to apply pressure to her swollen wounds.

"Your turn" I whisper, nipping her neck.