Chapter3:Questions

Lucy POV

"D-Did your just say Dr-Dr-Dragneel!?

"Uhh.......yeah"

"B-But....HOW!?"

I couldn't believe what I was bearing, but the way he looked me, he wasn't lying,was he? But it couldn't be but I had to know, so I mustered up the courage to asked was just standing there staring at me, almost like he wasn't expecting my reaction.

"Ummn by any c-chance your relates to 'Natsu Dragneel' are you?" I asked with a nervous laugh.

"He's my brother."

"Br-Brother!?"

I breathed out ,my brain turning to mush.

"The girl's reaction was kind of like Natsu's reaction,except with out the screening and accusations.

This girl weird and intriguing and pretty ...but mostly weird. She doesn't seem that scared, almost ready to fight, not like most people, and how is she not dead from dead from earlier, heck she doesn't even seem to know. And it seems she a friend  of Natsu's. I shouldn't stay too close to her, though she seems to have a death wish, getting transported here with me her with me, but I'm still really tired here and she doesn't look like the wilderness type.

Normal POV

Lucy was still dazed, tying to process this new piece of information. Zeref backed up a bit away from her causing her to switch her attention back to him, he then took his surroundings,
'I hate when this happens' ,he thought. He then looked backed at Lucy. In his sleeping state he really didn't want to hurt any one.
"Follow me," he suddenly said causing a bewildered looked from Lucy ,he turn walking out of the destroyed clearing, Lucy hesitantly followed.

They soon came to a another clearing, this one a little bigger than the last, and he motioned Lucy to sit leading against a tree he stared at her for a while, making Lucy a little in comfortable, but for some reason she couldn't turn her gaze elsewhere. He then turned around and walked out of the clearing.

Lucy POV

I wonder where he's going, he looks too tired to be walking around,(what am I think he the enemy.) And why'd he bring here,if he was going to ditch me he could have just left me at the 'destruction site'

Just then Virgo suddenly appeared, panting heavily.

"V-Virgo!"

"Pr-pr-princess...(huf)....I'm sorry we're late but all of us had trouble getting here.....(huf)....,a great amount of dark energy was preventing any of us from getting through...(huf)....and we were so scared we sent a dark magic cancelling pendent, courtesy of the king himself but we won't sure if (huf) it would work...(huf)...(huf)...did it work are you OK!? Virgo said worriedly holding on to me.