Chapter 22: History &Brotherhood

Natsu POV

I started walking towards Zeref, confused in what to do, I got a bucket of water and towel............ now what? ' Lucy why did you have to go pass out on me now?' .

Kneeling at Zeref's side I felt his fore head, finding Lucy was right, but saying he had a fever was an understatement, he was burning hot, which is a lot coming from a 'fire' dragon slayer.

Deep down I slightly panicked for some reason, so I quickly dipped the rag into water and placed it on his head, and pulling out another to wipe away the lingering sweat.

Doing all these things, I feel so awkard.

Deciding this is all I can do , I sat back and turned my gaze to the now visible moon.

Even if Zeref gets better, what do we do, what will he do, his powers seem to be out of control again, causing danger for Lucy and the kids, but she definitely doesn't seem to want to leave, to leave him.

I was bought out of my thoughts by a weekened voice.

"N-Natsu?" Zeref choked out. I wiped around, my eyes meeting his.

"I see your awake?" I said trying to come off as cool and calm, because, I don't know why but I felt a bit of rising happiness.

Shockingly He gave a low chuckle, almost if he saw through my charade.

"Are 'they' alright." He said his gaze switching to the sky, referring to his family.

"They're fine. They're all over there asleep, with my friends." I answered tonelessy.

"Good. I need you to take them with you."

"What!?" I said my façade faltering.

"They're not safe here, they're not safe....with me."

Understanding him, I hung my head and said nothing, contemplating how to tell her.

"Natsu?" Zeref called trying to sit up.

"Yeah?"

" are you still confused?"

"About what?" I said raising my head.

"About us."

"...I.....Yes."

"I can tell you. About us our past. If you want.....well do you."

"Yes." I answered with no hesitation. Zeref let out another chuckle taking the rag of his forehead, and thanking me for it.

"Well get comfortable and prepare to have your mind blown." He said beginning a tail of history and answers.

Normal POV

"Grey would you stop sulking?!" Erza snorted.

"I'm not sulking, I'm just thinking."

"You do look like your sulking."

"Argh! Just think about it Erza, we came here to rescue Lucy from Zeref, only to find out she's got twin kids and is married to none other then Zeref, who's 'supposed ' little brother is Natsu!"

At Grey's out burst Erza hung.

"Do you get it now!" Grey said a little softer now.

".........I do get...it means, I will and will never be ......bride's maid at Lucy's wedding!" Erza said dramaticly.

"What!?" Grey gaped dumbfounded.

"And even worst! I was never there for the children's birth , and I will never be named ' God Mother'.!"