Chapter 15: Wolves

Normal POV

Zerra and Lance sat in the living room bored..
" where did mommy run off to and where's daddy anyway!? Zerra wined while she and Lance were looking out the window." I dunno!?" Was Lance's nonchalant reply. Zerra frown at her brother's boring moods, just then Akuma (A/Nthe puppy well dog) walked passed the window carrying a bone walking towards the. Zerra taking this opportunity jumped out the window. "Come on let's follow Akuma !" She giggled going after him. "Zerra!, wait mom said to stay inside-Zerra come on we have to-" but before he knew it he was chasing after Zerra, both heading to the beach.

Natsu and Happy were on the beach for exactly 3 minutes and were already restless.

"Arhhhhggg when are there gonna get her already!?" Natsu wined sittings on the sand staring at what seemed forever closing boat.

"Fetch!" Natsu heard as something hit him in the back of his head.

"Oww!..what the heck was that!?"

Natsu stood up to investigate, walking slowly to a bush where be presumed the object, which seemed like a bone hit him.

"Uhhh..Natsu what are you doing?" Happy said looking skeptical.

"Someone...or something hit with the remainings of their dinner!" He said dramaticly hold up the bone in the in the air, only to have its swiftly stolen away by it's owner.

"Huh!?" Natsu and Happy stared over stared their the retreating figure of a dog running away with said bone.

Before they could recover from the weird turn of events, high pitch yelling brought then out of their trance.

**
"Akuma!, Akuma where are yo-"

Zerra froze, at the site of a strange guy and a ...."CAT!?!?" Zerra screamed in delight forgetting the bit of fear that stired in her a short she ago.

She unconsciously jumped at Natsu's feet catching Happy in a crushing hug leaving the dumbstruck cat's mind to wonder of nothing except how to breath.

Natsu stook there shocked and highly confused.

"Zerra! Zerra! Come on let's get back befo-!"

Lance maybe was the eldest but be certainly wasn't the bravest but he'll do anything for His sister.

Upon spotting the strange man, Lance prepared to save his sister from the man's knees, picking up a big stick, he cautiously made his way to the strange man.

****

"N-natsu c-c-can't breath!" Said happy. This snapped Natsu of his puzzled daze.

"Uhh. Umm hey kid!" Called Natsu still confused, causing Zerra to soften her gripp on Happy, but he still passed out, suddenly remembering her position. She was now to scared to look up, she tightly closed her eyes in fear waiting for what ever may come.

"Hey kid, what's your name and what are you doing here?" Natsu questioned.

Zerra eyes widen and she look up meeting the gaze of the strange man with salmon hair.

"Z-Z-Zerra!?" She said.

"Zerra huh? Well I'm Natsu" he said giving his hand, Zerra was skeptical, but reluctantly took it.

Just as the hand shake broke, something dropped from above and attacked Natsu.

"What the-aaahhh, hey get of-"

Lance jumed on Natsu repeatedly beating him with a stick, but stop when he saw Natsu's arm.

"Lance! Stop it!" He was snapped back to reality when he head Zerra." He's not gonna hurt us " she said with pleading eyes, Lance then looked back to the strange man and signed.