Chapter 10:Christmas Tree.

Time skip ( 4 months, almost Christmas,)

Lucy POV

Thanks to my celestial spirits, I've been able to keep count on how long and what day it is, Virgo also got me a calendar.

About two months ago, Zeref and I built a small little cottage on our 'use-to-be' camp site, by the little lake and waterfall.

We now have a little fire place, and furniture and stuff courtesy of my spirits as well( l just love them) we got stuff like a couch set(blue), lacrama powered lamps, a lacrama powered stove and oven...oh and two beds, but I mostly just sleep with ZerBear...I mean Zeref, since that night we both admitted our feelings, we've been inseparable.

I woke up this morning feeling eyes on me again, I was Zeref smiling at me and playing with my hair, like he always does, wakes up first and stares at me till I wake too.

I opened my eyes and smile at him.

"Good morning ZerBear!" I said giving him a small kiss on the lips.

"Good morning my flower." He said giving me a deep kiss, I always get lost in his kisses, he suddenly rolled over me deepening the kiss even more, he held my face, with one of his and straddling my hips, we mostly go on like this on till he suddenly stops and looks at me a sad smile.

I always asked him what with that look, but he always says its nothing, but I know what it is.

I'm not rushing it or anything, I mean he would be my first, but I think he's afraid to 'go all the way' with me if you know what I mean, I think if we do it, he might hurt me.

For me it could be the only logical reason, I mean...as a guy he clearly wants it, and he can't possibly be afraid, he's the god damn legendary black wizard and he owns an empire for crying out loud, he can never be afraid.

After ending my train of thought, I just noticed Zeref was heading to the kitchen...and he was shirtless, even after the many times I've seen him shirtless, I still always feel light headed looking.

I got off of bed and headed to the kitchen.

"Cereal or pancakes" Zeref said as I walked in.

"Umm....cereal!" I said as he put the pancake box back in to the cupboard.

Our house was well built and furnished, for a house built in less than two months, building went pretty fast thank to Zeref's magic, he know a lot of different types of magic. The house wasn't that big, but wasn't that small either.

We both sat down eating our cereal, quietly.

"Lucy, I need to tell you something." Zeref said breaking the silence.

" yeah.." I said swallowing a mouth full of cereal...."what's wrong?"

He looked at me worriedly, then down to his bowl.

"It's.....it's about the barrier."Zeref began.

"What wrong with it."

"Since tattoo appeared on my neck and you somehow lock away the darkness in me, it kinda affected me and my powers, thus affecting the barrier's deterioration."

"So?" I asked innocently.

"So...it means it might take only god knows how much years it. Might take for you to leave, you could be here the rest of your life." He almost yelled through clenched teeth bowing his head.

"You don't get it do you?" I asked standing up slowly in an impassive voice.

Zeref looked up confused as I make my way over to him, I sad on his lap, my legs on each side of him, looking straight in to his glossy eyes.

"Zeref ZerBear Dragneel!... I love you...I love you more than anything or anyone in the world, I help you, I change you, I rather spend a whole 24 hours with you and die, then live 100's of years with out you. So if I have to spend the rest of my life here I don't have a problem with that at all, as long as your here with me till the end....now do you understand?!" I said almost stern, trying to keep the tears in my eyes from falling.

Zeref shakes his head slowly and smiles giving me a long kiss, after parting he leaned our Foreheads together.
"Thank you Lucy, I love you.

I gave him a week smile and closed my eyes.

After a few minutes, I hopped off his lap cheerily.

"OK, now hurry up, we gotta go." I said.

"Go where?"

"To find a Christmas tree, silly!"I sang.

Zeref looked confused for awhile, but then broke out in a grin turning to the bed room to get ready.

After we were finished we headed off to find the perfect tree.

Zeref POV

Lucy is really picky about this tree businesses, its always something, its too short, its too tall, its too skinny, its too fat, it sheds too much, sometimes you forget she's talking about a tree.

But I don't really mind, this will be my first time ever really celebrating Christmas and I'm glad its with her.

"ZeeeerBeeeeaaarrr!" Lucy shouted.

I looked over to her and saw her standing next to a tree.

"I found it..." She said all start eyes she's so funny sometimes.."the perfect tree.

We cut down the tree and brought it home putting it in the living room, besides the fire place.

A few minutes later Virgo appeared with a box in her hands.

"Good day, my lord...." She said greeting and I nodded in reply.

"Princess, I have bought you the special ornaments you've requested." Virgo said.

"Ohhh....thank you, thank you, thank you!"Lucy squealed grabbing the box failing to control her glee.

"Would you be staying, Virgo?" Lucy asked scanning through the box.

"My apologies but no, Leo says he requires my assistance of some sort, so I will be leaving now." She said as she disappeared.

Lucy nearly noticed, as she started taking things out the box.

Lucy and I spent a whole hour decorating the tree, it was kinda fun, everything I do with her is fun.

When we finished I gotta say it looked pretty good.

"Isn't it lovely!" Lucy said all start eyed again.

"It is."I said almost in awe.

We even LA Rama powered lights for the tree.

Lucy and I layed down in each other's arms on the couch watching the light glow on the tree, buy the fireplace.

Since Lucy came into my life there always a beautiful moment.

********************************
End of chapter 10

I'm so drowned of idea......help.....before I put a sad face emoji, or sword-

Bankai - † † † † † † † † †.

Later. "-"