Chapter 14: Worry and Arrival

Fairytale
Normal POV

Natsu couldn't believe his ears ..they really found Lucy.

"Really you found Lucy!?" Natsu asked in disbelief.

" I said we think..well we- just come on, master and Warren will explain, Brandish you too, let's go.

With no objections Grey, Natsu and Brandish walked into the guild hall. Erza and everyone else were who weren't on jobs right now were gathered around Master Makarov and Warren.

"Gramps! Is it true?! Did you really find lucy?! Where is she? Is she alright? Is she hurt? Is she- oww." Natsu was silenced from his rantings when Erza wacked him over his head.

"Be quiet and listen." Erza said dead serious eyes burning red.

"Yes ma'am!" Natsu peeped shutting up.

"Ok, now that I've got everyone's attention," Makarov began, " we haven't specifically found Lucy, but we have found Tenrou island and the island reeks of magic energy, Zeref's magic energy, and Lucy might still be in his presents."

Natsu's mind started to flood , Lucy may or may not be on that on that island, and she may or may not be alive, and, and Zeref!, he's back and even if Lucy's alive has he done anything to to her, I'm gonna kill him if has and if- "

Natsu was snapped out of his thoughts by master Makarov.

"Natsu, I know this may or may not be a wild goose but it's the only lead we've had in years, so...."
He said making his voice louder " I need you and a few others to go to these coordinates to find the island, will you go?" Asked Makarov.

Natsu looked at Master Makarov and smirked. " why wouldn't I, lets go!

That evening Natsu, Happy, Erza, Grey and Brandish made their way on the boat to find Tenrou island.

Natsu: We're coming for yah Lucy!

Lucy POV

when Zeref told me the news a few days ago I thought, i would be happier, I'm not not sad of disappointed, it just that i feel sort if guilty for not being more excited.

Since I fell in love and had my kids, I feel almost complete. I may be glad to hear the news, but I'm already happy...I was bought out of my thought when Zeref walked in the bed room.

"Uh Lucy, I was thinking if you wanted to check out the barrier down by the beach....?"

"Um..no, it okay, I'll just stay here with the kids if that alright?" I said standing from sitting at the edge of the bed.

Zeref looked kind of shocked, he must of thought I would be jumping at the first chance to get out of, but believe me I thought I would have too but some how its different, I would 'like' to leave the island, but I'm also content here with me family.

"Umm..alright then, I'll be back soon.." He said giving a confused smile, and walked out the out the door.

Zeref POV

I was some what surprised at Lucy for not coming with me, I'm I certain she really wants to leave this island and see her friends, maybe she's just putting on that façade for my sake, you never know,