Chapter 16: What??

Natsu POV

"Who exactly is your mother!?" I asked capping and confused.

The blond kid looked at me awkwardly but began-" her name's Lu-" he was cut off by a really loud shattering sound. We all looked up to where the sky above the island was breaking, and shattering.

"What the- what's going on?!" I said as the sight and sound in the sky slowly stopped. I turned my attention to the direction of the kids, only the see small footprints. They were running away in the direction from which they came from, the boy clearing the cause as he dragged his sister along with him.

I started to go after, but on remembering there was an unconscious Happy in my arms, i quickly but hesitantly put on a rock where I know Erza and the others would see him. 'Be safe buddy' I said as I turned on my heals following their scents.

"For kids those sure are fast!" I thought to myself as I smelt their scents a little further away then I excepted.

As I furthered a bit deeper into the forest, I saw this really pretty lake, I followed their scent further past a clump of trees.

Emerging from the clump of trees I come upon a small house. And was in really good shape, so people had to be here. I walk up to the house to examine it.

". I wonder if Zeref trapped Lucy her- I was cut off when I caught a whiff of the kids scents, they where in the house.

"Hey kids open up I just wanna talk kay?" I said knocking a window I knew they were under.

I heard whispering, angry whispering, it sounded like the boy was scolding his sister and she was trying to explained something. After that little commotion there was a short quiet pause and then the window squeaked open revealing the girl, Zerra, I think her name was and she was smirking. She motioned for me to come in through the window, I skeptically complied and came in that's when I spotted the boy, Lance , in the corner frowning at me with his hand behind his back and tape on his lips, no wonder the girl was smirking, man she was devious.

"So I uh-" before I could finish Zerra put up here hand and started searching around me.

"Where the blue kitty!?" She asked confused.

" he's unconscious, remember!?" I said teasing. She frowned and looked down ".....oh."

Before I could say anything else her face turned back smiley and she plopped down right in front of me.

"What's the rest of the world like?!" She with dreamy hope in her eyes.

I let out a exaggerated sigh and sucked in all the patients I could before giving a brief and lazy summery on how I see the world. With only took about five minutes cuz that's all my patients would muster.

Before she could say anything else I turn my attention to her brother.

" hey um...shouldn't you untie him?!" I asked pointing at Lance. Zerra frown, but hesitantly got up, but tuned Bach around.

" um can you do....please?" She said looking down circling the floor with her feet. I heaved a sigh and got up.

Lance threw an icy clear at Zerra then at me then closed his eyes. Has I removed the tape from his mouth and the rope around his wrist and stood calmly and opened his eyes. 'Death glare to Zerra'

"You are soooo in trouble, when mother and father get back, you you you little barbarian." He said pointing.

Zerra's response was just a nonchalant 'hmph' .

Lance left the room fuming leaving Zerra and I on the floor staring at each other. I sniffed the house it smelled familiar.

Normal POV

"So, Zerra.." Natsu starting breaking the ice, " where'd your parents go off to.

" dunno, father left this morning, something about a barrier and mom, she looked worried about something and just left and told us to stay inside- "

"Which you disobeyed?!" Natsu cut in smiling deviously.

Zerra giggled nervously and scratch her head.

"What's your mom's names anyway?"

" oh, it's Lucy!" She piped up.

"..........."."......Zerra ...I....I..-"

" what is it?" She frown.

".........your mom....she she she-"

"She what?"

".....she has the same name as my friend I'm looking for, and should just happens to be somewhere on this island!" Natsu said with twinkling eyes.

"Really!?" Said Zerra with matching eyes, " that's so cool *gasp* I wonder if they no each other!?"

At the end of the room at the door way , Lance sat listening to the convention. At he was face-palming so hard at the convention his face turned red, then his eyes widen in realization, but was back to face-palming as the convention continued.

Natsu and Zerra where somehow now conversationing on sandwiches, Natsu completely forgetting the fast at hand.

Natsu and Zerra then turn to see Lance walking in with something in his hand. He look and them both and frowned.

" you guys could be be related, your so stupid." Before they could response Lance flashed a painted picture in front of them.

Natsu's eyes widen.

Zerra sighed the smirk "what, are you scared of him? You know that picture of mother isn't going to save you."

" ...your m-mother?!" Natsu asked dumbfounded.

" Yes." Lance interjected " this is our mother...Lucy.

After a few silent seconds on contemplating, Natsu decided to asked. " who-who is your father?"

Lance look at him impassively and said-" Zeref Dragneel."

Natsu didn't know how to feel at this point that why they smell so familiar and he didn't even notice they smell so much like himself.

Lucy and Zeref.... Zeref and Lucy
The room was quiet for way to long and Zerra not understanding the situation was confused. She crawled in front of Natsu his head was down and his bangs in face. Looking closer she saw a small smile appear on his face and she was suddenly pulled into a tight embrace.

" uh um N-natsu is s-something wrong?" She stuttered flustered.

There was no answer but after a while he let her go and place right in front of him. He look at her seriously .

" I think we need to talk." He said and then turned to Lance " you too" he said patting the spont next to Zerra.

Lance was hesitant, but complied.

"So, what do you want." Lance said.

"Ok ...I'm.. I'm just going to say it.....I'm you uncle!"

"..........."."...what?" They said confused.

" I'm Zeref's younger brother, I'm Natsu Dragnedl.

********************************
End of chapter 16

So sorry for taking to long. To make up for it I'll try to update in about a day or two even if its short it might be quicker that way and not really sure how to end it if i do i might know if a squale is needed or not but most likely not read comment enjoy see yah later ...