Character 19: what should we do?

Before Lucy could say or do anything Natsu swiftly sat up and before she knew what hit her his arms were around her pulling in to a tight long over due embrace.

For a awhile, Lucy was for some reason sort of stunned but eventually, and gladly hugged back.

After awhile Natsu slowly pulled back and looked at Lucy giving her too, a sincere smile.

"Long time no see huh, Lucy!" He said now giving a cheeky grin.

"Yeah, it as, Natsu." She gladly replied.

Natsu then leaned back and folded his arms and mischievously gave a smirk, causing a weird look from Lucy.

"So how's my big bro been treating yah? Huh....oh wait...-" Natsu then slyly gave a visible glance towards Zerra and Lance.

"...oh I see he's been treating very, very well!" He smirked.

Lucy blushes furiously and fiddle with her fingers, something she hasn't done or feel in years (total embarrassment, courtesy Natsu Dragneel, did you miss him???)

"Hehehe yuh see...I umm...we err..I'm ahh...wait!.... You said big bro...so you know?" Lucy questioned.

"Yeah, I know, and it looks like you know too, good thing too, if you didn't know, for not telling you Zeref would be a total dic-"

"Oh uncle Natsu I'm so glad your alright, I thought you were gonna die!!" Zerra cried over dramatically rapping her arms around Natsu's torso. Natsu smiled apologetically and patted her dark hair.

"Uh so mom this guy wasn't lying to us?" Lance interrupted coyly.

"Oh no sweety, Natsu and I are great old friends and he's also your father's younger brother." Lucy ensured.

".......so he's NOT a jealous lover?"

"J-jeaous lov-......No. Have you been reading my novels again. "

"whaaaattt, pffff. I huh..Oh hey Natsu what's wrong with your scarf thing." Lance slylg turn the attention to Natsu, praising himself for getting out of his mother's knowing gaze, sighing in relief, he also turned to Natsu, for what he wasn't lying.

Natsu gripped his scarf slightly tugging at it and looked down.

It was pitch black.

'Again huh?' Clutching the tainted cloth in his hands. Remembering when he first met Zeref his 'supposed brother'.

Natsu didn't actually remember anything to him his first meeting with the dark mage was on Tenrou island itself, but felt know reason in with Zeref should lie about something like that . But also something in side him told him it was the foremost and utter truth, pulling him whole heartedly and mentally to believe and go along with it.

"Uh Natsu?" Lucy said pulling him out of his thoughts. But when he looked up at her, her face was covered in worried and a bit nervousness.

Natsu's face scrunched up in confusion as he tilted his head Like a curious cat.

"What's wrong Lucy?"

Lucy didn't answer but started frantically pointing her head somewhere.

Natsu in his confused state tried following and the direction and look down to the two kids beside side , all three of the where sitting in front of Natsu's sitting form.

Zerra was babbling about cats or something or other, oblivious that no one was paying attention.

And Lance sat there (for a seven year old) lost deep in thought with a skeptical look on his face.