Chapter Nine - Gifted

After I calmed down from the episode I had with professor Trelawney, she sent me to Dumbledore to tell him what happened.

"So, do tell me once more what it is you saw in this vision?" He asked me.

"I-I'm not certain it was a vision—" He cut me off.

"Apologies miss Weasley. What I meant was, what is it you saw in this dream?"

I tried to think of a way to explain it. "Well, at first I saw an older version of me, and my animagus. Then I saw Cato, my wolf, running from something. After that, I saw scene of my home, in the burrow. And then it was burning." I stopped. Trying to calm myself before I started crying again.

"And then I saw Ron arguing with me. I saw a monster of a man in some sort of robe, h-he started a war, here at Hogwarts. And then I saw my brothers crying, and Draco Malfoy was there, and I, I was... I don't know what I was doing, it's too confusing to say." Tears started to roll down my cheeks.
"It just got really dark."

Dumbledore nodded. "That is fine, you do not need to say anymore. But would you mind to share this memory for the pensieve I own, so therefore I could look into it further?" He asked.

I nodded. He walked towards me, and put his wand towards my head. "Do not think dire of this, dear Randella. There is nothing to worry about." I nodded and bowed my head. Dumbledore pulled his wand away and a white string of light followed. He put it in a flask and put it in a cabinet labelled 'Memories'.

Dumbledore then turned back to face me. "I do believe some rest is in order, why don't you head back to your dorm and reprieve?"

"What if I dream of---" He cut me off again holding his hand up.

"Do not panic Randella. It has been pulled out now. You will remember it, however you will not dream it. So do not fret." I nodded and got up.

"Thank you sir." He smiled and nodded. So I walked out the door.

When I got back to my dorm room, the girls were all awake sitting around and waiting. But when I walked in, they all sprung to their feet and attacked me with questions. But I told them I didn't want to talk about it.

------------The Next Day------------

I woke up the next day feeling a lot better. I decided that it was time to talk to Ron. Also I needed to ask him what happened when he was caught with Harry and Hermione by Filch's petrified cat.

I decided not to tell anyone about the dream. I wasn't one for drama, but it doesn't mean I was going to forget it.

I got ready for the day by showering and cleaning my teeth as usual. I then put on and did my , leaving the bed hair curls. Once I was satisfied, I left the bedroom being careful not to wake the girls up.

When I got to the great hall I instantly headed to the Gryffindor table and searched for Ron, but I was unsuccessful. I spotted Hermione sat in the empty seat in front of her. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Well hello, you look nice today." She complimented.

I crossed my arms. "What? And I look bad every other day?" I teased.

She laughed. "So anyway, what brings you to this fine table?" She asked putting down her book.

"Well, I was actually looking for my brother. Have you seen him?" I asked her.

"Which one?" She teased.

"Oh ha ha. The one with a big head and calls you his friend." She smiled.

"I think he's making his way toward the grounds to Hagrid's with Harry. If you run, you might catch him."

"Thank you! I'll talk to you later!" I said while running towards the doors.

On my way to the grounds I ran into a certain tosser and his ducklings. "Well if it isn't the ugly chav herself." Ouch.

"Thank you Malfoy, for that marvellous introduction. Now if you'll excuse me...." I said trying to squeeze past them. But was push back to my previous location.

"Oh but, I actually wanted to see you. To, you know, do business." He smirked.

I crossed my arms. "What kind of business?" I asked.

"I want you to find out what that manky mud-blood is doing for her transfiguration homework. Or should I say, what I'm going to do for my transfiguration homework." Was he serious?

"Are you kidding? What makes you think I'd go behind my friends back for a gormless prat like you?"

He moved closer. "Because if you don't, I'll make sure your brother Charlie loses his job because of a slight unfortunate accident." Excuse me?

"Ok you have seriously lost the plot. How dare you threaten my family for something so small and dense. Why is it that important for you."
He smiled. "Because to make my way to being a rich and powerful wizard, I need to start with grades, and this assignment is quite important. My grades for transfiguration are so low, that even father is willing to negotiate with having certain family's members have small slip ups. Hermione is doing second best in this class, after you. But I cannot take any work from you, because I can't go from T's to O's out of nowhere. But Hermione is getting E's. So that bring me back to our trade, you give me a copy of her assignment and burn the original, or you're brother gets it." Wow.

I rolled my eyes. "Or, I could just help you with your assignment. That way no one gets hurt." Except me.

"Well that's no fun at all. But I guess it is easier. Very well, meet me in the library 6:15 tomorrow afternoon. Don't be late." And with that, he marched away with his 'followers'.

I ran down to Hagrid's after the little episode with Draco. When I got down there, he was walking out the door with Harry laughing. But stopped short when he saw me.

"Ella." He stated

"Ron." I said awkwardly.

"Harry." Harry said to himself.

We both looked at him. He started picking at his robes. "I'll uh, leave you guys to talk." And then left.

When he was gone, Ron and I stood there in silence. I was about to speak up, but he beat me to it. "Listen, I'm sorry for, You know... everything." He apologised.

"Actually I wanted to apologise." He looked confused. So I kept going. "I overreacted yesterday. Plus, you're my brother, it's what is to be expected."

He shook his head. "But the way I reacted was still bloody dreadful, so I'm going to make it up to you." I looked at him.

"How so?" I asked.

"Well, I know how much you enjoy playing spy, so I'm going to need you to become friends with Draco and his friends to find out if he is the heir of Slytherin."

"Ohhh no. You're right about me wanting to join in on your case, but to become friends with that lune? I'd say you've gone totally bonkers."

He smiled mischievously. "It involves Fred and George."

"I'm in." He smiled and moved closer, putting an arm over my shoulder.

"So, dear sister, here's the plan."