Abel Ricards.

Meanwhile, in the bowels of a rainy city, dark as midnight, the lights of the buildings, and the light of the ivory crescent moon in the sky the only thing to light the way for a single traveller, in a pale white long sleeve shirt, torn jeans, and black off-brand boots. His long jet black hair was moist from the rain, and it clung to his pale face, scarred from his left cheek up to his eye. His hands were shoved into his pockets, and his movement down the shadowy street was enervated. He'd been walking this street for what seemed like days. He was looking for something. He was trapped in Thought, and he had been, locked away in his memory of his home town, for some time. He was looking for a way out.

                               He looked up from his downward gaze, to see the thing that he haunted him for the last two years. A form in a suit, adjusting his tie and calling him by his full name. "Abel Ricards."

                     He stared the thing down, his eyes a cold, metallic blue, almost silver. "What do you want,Faceless?"

                      "You know you were the intended vessel. But I must tell you, why I've abandoned you." Abel had wondered why he'd been cast into this dark memory for so long. Why he didn't even get to fulfill the purpose he was meant for in this world. "What is it? What is it,Faceless?!"

                                   "My new voices, I've been watching since you figmented me into Thought. I noticed, in my larval form, that even as a figment I could influence them slightly. I knew I was different than the other figments.  As their feelings grew more intense,I knew I could be more. Like I'd planned to be with your help. As I clung to them, I felt my incorporeal existence you were used to evolve into something almost human. You can not imagine my excitement. So,despite the fact you figmented me, these new voices created me, brought me into being. But I've decided perhaps you deserve a second chance."

                     "Second chance?!" The thoughtform nodded to him. "Yes. If you can find the one with the strongest spirit. And break that spirit. I want you to leave them a hollow shell." 

                           "Why?" Abel narrowed his eyes at him,and brushed his now soaking wet hair back, out of his face, revealing more scars on the left side. 

                          "That is of no import. It is simply something I cannot do. Now. Do we have a deal?" He extended his arm, walking to the dark and broken nineteen year old, awaiting a handshake. Abel's hand landed squarely into Faceless',sealing this dark deal.