Vessel.

A light chuckle escaped Abel's lips as he skidded down the edge of the building he was perched on, his landing causing the road below him to crack, landing literally a step away from Christopher's hunched-over form. He chuckled a bit louder, as Natalie and Gwen both dashed toward him, Natalie sliding and preparing a sliding kick to knock him off his feet, Gwen about to whirl around and send a lariat into his neck with her calve. Abel leapt slightly, catching Gwen's leg in his left hand and dodging Natalie's attack completly, throwing Gwen off into the distance, slamming against the building they'd just been sleeping in, collapsing on the ground. Natalie slid into Hideki, causing them both to fall, on the slick concrete. "Look, Chris it's nothing personal..."

                                  He took a few steps in the direction of the tired body of Christopher Jendset, chuckling lightly to himself. "I just have to do this." He kicked him square in the forehead, sending him flying backward, onto his back. Christopher screamed out and cursed in pain. He started walking toward him again, and planted his boot firmly in Chris's stomach, making a cold expression at him. "You may want to know,'Why Abel,why, oh why?' And to you I say, I will grant you this final bit of knowledge before I sever the cord that keeps you alive in both realms. Faceless isn't some tour guide through Thought ready to show you to the end of the door. He's more like a reality show host. Well. A really.." He pressed down onto Chris harder, for emphasis. " REALLY, REALLY evil reality show. He's going to break the strongest one of you voice's astral body. He's already found the strongest. That was you. But as you can see now, I'm proving here that I can erase you. Then he's gonna inhabit it, and ride it back to the real world. Now, his theory...is that we'll get to keep all our special skills, once we get out. Sadly, it'll be just the one he's riding. So, you'll just get to watch. But I wanna be the one to get out there merged with Faceless. You see, his goal, is to create a new world. One devoid of petty human emotions. Emotions that only bring pain. And. I. Am. Honored. To. Be. His. Vessel!" With each word of the last bit of phrase he pressed his foot down onto Christopher's chest harder and harder, with a wrathful, hateful expression over his face.

                                He heard the cracking sound of ivy growing from concrete, as an enormous white and gold flower shot toward him, knocking him from atop Christopher, and pinning him to the ground, cracking every bone in his body from the contact, seeing Natalie with her hands outstretched. "Wha...what did I just do...?"