Marcus Rivers.

The broad, tall body of a powerful-looking male had just smacked against the floor of a school's gymnasium, in between breaths. Stepping himself out of his own body, standing tall and lookin around for any sign of life in the now empty building, seeing the basketball that he was bouncing midair thud against the floor, and stop on it's bounce back up, freezing in place. He looked around, confused.Three steps back from his own body, and his dark eyes widening. He shook himself off, and tried to calm himself. Where were his friends? They were just practicing together.

                                But can I really call them friends? Do I really even like those guys? He never felt like he'd belonged with his group of jockish buddies. Passing girls around, picking on geeks, and the whole lot was never his thing. He'd still went along with it. Who else was there outside of that circle? Would he be any happier any where else? He'd been asking himself these questions for a long time. He whispered under his breath, "What is this...?"

                           He dashed out of the gym, with a surprising speed, even for him, using his wide forearms to throw the double-doors open, as he stared down the bottom of the hard concrete stairs, to see a man in a black suit sitting on the bottom step, with his back turned to him. He heard a whisper in his ear, with six different voices. One of them sounding incredibly familar. "Marcus Rivers."

                              He hustled his way down the steps, the strange man neglecting to look up at him. Not until his foot hit the same step the figure was sitting on. The thing looked over his shoulder, it's featureless face stunning Marcus as he stepped backward, tripping over the step behind him, his head flying back, about to collide with the step before the thing snatched up his hand, and pulled him back to his feet. It didn't even speak to him. It just adjusted it's tie, as the familar, yet new world around Marcus dissolved into a vortex of vivid color, that slowly faded into the image of a classroom, a girl with long, gorgeous strawberry blonde hair both on the floor and standing above her incapacitated body,immediately noticing the dark figure, and the broad body of Marcus, but still showing little to no interest on her pale white face.

                        "Who are you?" She narrowed her eyes, looking over both of them, crossing her arms over her chest.

                   Marcus began to speak, but the odd thing in the suit covered his mouth with one hand, lightly. "Wait your turn to speak, Mister Rivers." The thing adjusted it's tie, yet again. "There's still more to the tour of Thought."  Once again, the world around them whirled, and shook, blurred, as the colors turned to the dark blues of a room with a teen, sporting asian features, fallen onto the floor next to a rolling chair, and across the room, up against the wall, gripping his heart, in distress.

                 "What's going on?!" He looked to them, yelling distraughtly. He was the most shaken of any of them. The entity had them all stand together as he told them what it was. "I am Faceless, an entity created by your own feelings of unimportance, your desire to belong, your feelings of pointlessness. All of these emotions are why I exist." He went on for a long time, giving them a speech about the world of Thought. About their new existence, and their new abilities.