Lehangas

CHAPTER 2

All three were upright after Sara, their designer's, announcement.
Sara came in with Mathew, the make-up artist and Farhan, their hairstylist, and when she glanced at them in their party dresses and shabby, conditions, she flipped.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys, huh? It's your wedding, this is supposed to be the most magical day of your life and look at you---"

"Cut the crap the Sara, my head is bursting already!!" Riddhima interrupted.

Sara made an annoyed face, but suddenly her expressions changed and the frown was replaced with a wicked smile, when she heard someone's step approaching and she knew who is it. "Cutting the crap, Ms. Riddhima."

Riddhima stared her with confused expression, but the moment she realized who is approaching, she hid herself under the blanket and sat still on the bed, like a little child.

"Seriously? What are you? 5?" Raj Basra, her childhood best friend, asked with annoyance.

"Who? Riddhima? She is not here. Go and look for her at the venue? That hardworking girl might be working till now." She said in changed voice.

"RIDDHIMA!!" He shouted.

"Yes!! I'm out, I'm out, stop shouting!!"
She said while struggling out of the blanket and caught her head in her hands.

"How many?" He asked, looking angrier with his folded arms and stern face.

"What? I  have no idea--- Raj, come on!!" She said and threw her hands in the air.

"Enough! Stop yelling!" Sneha whispered in an irritated voice her head was still spinning.

"3 Cosmo and 3 Glasses of wine." Nidhi answered in a small voice even her head was in pieces.

"And?" He turned his attention towards Riddhima again, giving her deadly glares. She was about to open her mouth when Sneha answered with a confused look. "That's it, I guess, we had some mock tails later. I don't know. I can't remember a thing, we were on the couch and..."

"I don't understand what is happening to me or us." Nidhi interjected.

"Is it? No problem, I'll explain." He said and made himself comfortable on the chair near by, his eyes didn't leave Riddhima with his anger dripping from them.
"You had five mock tails each. But that's not the real reason for this hangover. This little kid..Actually, Riddhima? Do you want to tell your wicked little story?" He asked with a polite, sarcastic smile.
In response she hid her face with the pillow, so he continued "She asked the bartender to mix alcohol in your drinks."

"She did what???" both shouted towards Riddhima who tried to sink deep inside herself.

"Ouch" Nidhi cried. "Ahh!!" Sneha followed.

"How do you even know that? Huh? And how are we here?" Riddhima asked.

"I owe you no explanation women, I told you your limit before, but no, see what you have done!" He shouted.

"The room fell silent, even Sara, Sneha and Nidhi were staring him with stunned expressions.

He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and calmed himself. "The bartender called me, I don't know from where he got my number."

"Oh.. Right. I gave him, that." She said, everything was coming back to her now.

Raj ignored her and continued.---"He told me what happened. His exact words were, 'They are sleeping on our couch take them away' So Akshay and I did the needful."