Marriages

CHAPTER 10

She tucked her hair one last time and sighed, that was a really bad idea. She underestimated Avi.
She crossed her heart to listen to Sneha, always! Avinash Singhania is seriously an outstanding dancer.

But now staring at herself in the mirror, all the old memories flooded back today.
Ethnic Wear.
That's the most loveliest thing an Indian lady can ever wear and for Riddhima this was the only thing she could ever wear.
But alas, some dreams were sacrificed in order to gain others, so she sacrificed this for her job profile, for her to dress up not like a playful, cute, little girl, but as a bad ass bitch.

Someone in the past told her. 'Riddhima, fall for the man who will fall for you. Rest won't even matter.' And she engraved this in her heart.

She started felling something for this man who is there outside waiting for her, not for the one who was suppose to marry Nidhi.

"You are strong and confident Ms. Riddhima Tandon. You are brave. It is same Avinash Singhnia, and you hate him. Go out show him that!." She said to her mirror figure and took a deep breathe.

"How much time are you going to take???" Avinash called from outside.

She rolled her eyes then and planned to step out.
'It's show time!' She winked herself.

"Riddhima!!!??? What the hell is wro..." He stopped mid sentence and was gawking towards her.

" He stopped mid sentence and was gawking towards her

'Shit!' Riddhima cursed in the back of her mind. 'He is beauty! Drop dead gorgeous! He actually looks like a pure Greek God! I want to touch you...fell you..' She kicked back all her lustful thoughts.

"Enjoying the view Mr. Singhania.?" She asked mischievously when she noticed him gawking at her.

"Certainly." He answered. His eyes were fixed on her while he was approached her. She became conscious immediately and started taking steps backwards.

His body was not under his control now. He stopped just inches away, when she was trapped between him and her room's door. His lips were not too far from her. His pupils diluted.

"You look so beautiful." He spoke softly and she could feel his breathe on her face and the smell of his cologne was making her dizzy.

"I wish I could say the same for you." She some how managed to keep her wit.
'Touch me! Kiss me! Hold me!!' All these thoughts were going at the back of her mind and she was struggling hard to abandon them.

"Your words doesn't match your actions, Mrs. Singhania." He whispered.

"What are they saying then, Mr. Singhania?" 'He called me Mrs. Singhnia today!' She thought.

"They want me to grab the back of your neck so that I can kiss you hard, like there is no tomorrow." He gave his sexist smile.

'Oh gosh! Kill me right now!' She thought and gulped.
"We are getting late." she managed to speak.