Have I turned you on?

Dedicated to drishtiahuja

Chapter 28

7 Years Later

Sneha's P.O.V.

"Mommy!" Sara, my three year daughter, came running towards me with a small pup in her hand.
"Mommy look, he outside left. He is sho sweet." She jumped up and down happily.

"Oh sweetheart." I picked her up in my arms, realizing that she is dirtier than the pup in her hand. "Why are you so dirty?"

"He was trapped! A big bad doggy scarry him. I'm jumped and saved him!" She narrated her story with great expressions, in her cute squeaky voice.

I couldn't help but smile on my pretty girl's description. Her grandmother always pointed out that she is my carbon copy. Mom was right, she is definitely like me.
I still remember those days when my mom use to smile towards me whenever I use to come back from my silly, little adventures like these. I wanted to know, the reason behind her smile, but she never told me. Always shook her head, and shuffled my hair.
Now I know. Now I exactly know why.
She saw a little her in me, now I see a little me in her.

"Can we keep him?" She smiled

"He can stay here in the shelter."

"He is so small. He be scare, mommy can we take home?"

"Baby, we already have 4 dogs and 5 cats. He can--"

"Mommy please! Please!" She pouted cutely.

I kissd her head and brushed her hair again. "Okay."

"I love you Mommy." She tightly hugged me and the little pup happily licked my cheek. "I want him to meet my daddy."

"Let's find him then. shall we?" I asked and she happily nodded.

"Ma'am, do you want me to carry the puppy or Ms. Sara." John, the caretaker of our animal shelter, asked.

"No! Mommy!" Sara rebelled and made me laugh.
I know John adores his little friend but my daughter can get a bit.... stubborn sometime.

"I'm sorry ma'am." He pressed his lips.

"It's okay John. Do you know where they are?"

"They are ridding horses ma'am."

"Not again.. Okay. We'll find them. Thank You." I dismissed him and started moving towards the stable, with my daughter happily jumping in my arms.

Every weekend we come here, and every time they ride horses. It's like a tradition now. Earlier it was like 2 hours a day and now, that's the only thing they do here. Unless I pull their ear, to make them stop. That's a tradition too, because I love it.

"Mommy look!" Sara pointed towards a white horse approaching us.
My god, look at him. Look at my boy, he was just a bump in my stomatch 7 years ago and now he is all grown up. Ridding horses with perfection. I'm sure as hell he is going to be heartthrob for all the girls around him.

"Come on Saransh!" I heard him, I heard my husband calling from a diffrent direction. Ridding towards us.
Saransh is just like his father. He got all his looks and habits from him.
My gorgeous husband and my gorgeous boy.
I lost all my senses the moment Gautam's face came in my view. I have no idea how he manages to do that all the time. Even when he is not trying to be gorgeous he makes me skip a beat.
It's impossible, it's really hard to believe that he is mine and only mine.
'I couldn't imagine anything more perfect and beautiful than this. You complete me Sneha. I love you.' I recalled his words. When he held Sara in his arms for the first time.