Obstacles

CHAPTER 6

"Now what?" Gautam asked while racing.

"This is the tenth time I'm telling you! Drive slow!!!" Sneha shouted on his face.

"And I'm going to ignore you again." He said and laughed heartily.

"Humph!!" That's all she reacted.

She checked his license, RC, insurance papers and asked him around 100 times that if he is drunk or no? Before stepping into his car.

"Tell me the complete story now." She demanded.

He ignored her again.

"Mr. Gautam Chauhan!" She shouted.

"Okay, fine! Stop scolding me, like a real teacher! I tricked Riddhima, so that she'll stay in Delhi and take care of everything, I told her that biji is sick and I'm going to meet her, alone."

"So, why am I with you?"

"Because they want to meet my wife."

"But I'm not Riddhima.... do they know that?"

"Who?"

"Your family."

"No." He replied plainly.

"Then?"

"They haven't seen her."

"Oh.. Okay, and who is going to take care of the Glassglow part?" She inquired, when she recalled that Riddhima told her that she is handling only MLM and Gautam is taking care of Glassglow and Sneha, knew Avinash is the CEO of the company.

"What do you think?" He smiled playfully.

She gasped "You are so dead!"

"I know, that's why I dragged you!" He laughed.

There was silence for a few minutes, but then suddenly she shouted "Stop!!!" He immediately pulled the hand brake and the tyres clenched.

"What happened?????" He asked worriedly.

"I'm hungry." She said and smiled.

'I know what you are trying to do.'
He smiled inwardly.
"Okay, then." He said and took a sharp U-turn.

"Gautamm!!!!!!" She cried in horror and in return, he laughed.

After 10 deadly minutes, She caught her breathe again as he pulled the breaks.

"Are you insane??" She yelled once she was out of that deadly beast.

"Welcome to Tiite Da Dabba." He announced and winked.

'I'm starting to get a headache.' She thought and moved her head in denial.

She was not so hungry but the smell of the food knotted her stomach and she ate to her hearts content.

"So tell me about your family?" She asked while chewing.

"I don't like to talk about the circus." He said and laughed.

"I understood that, the moment I saw you. But seriously, Tell me? I want to fit in." She demanded again.

"Yes ma'am!" He saluted her and continued. "Well, in brief, Dad's got two elder brothers and a younger brother. All married, and in total I have 4 sisters, 2 married two single, and 7 brothers, 4 married and 3 single, and some kids of their own. Then we have my grandparents, darji and biji." He finished.

"And your father decided to shift because... ?"

"That's not important." He said with a grim expression.