Finally

Chapter 30

"Sneha! Nidhi!" Riddhima ran towards her best friends and hugged them tightly.

"I can't believe we are finally here!" Sneha exclaimed.

"I missed you so much!!" Nidhi said and all of them stood there for quite a moment, hugging each other tightly.

"Why do girls act like that?" Gautam shrugged.

"No idea man." Mayank shrugged too.

"Ladies, you are meeting after an year not a century." Avinash joked and all three men started laughing.

All three girls made a face but didn't have time to respond on their husbands comments.

"Where is she?" Nidhi asked.

"Yes! We want to meet her." Sneha continued.

"Come." Riddhima smiled and pulled them with here.
" Look Aahana who came to meet you." She smiled and picked her little daughter in her arms, placing her on Sneha's arms softly.

"Hello, baby. I'm your Sneha maasi." She said in a squeaky voice and the baby started smiling. "She likes me already." She kissed her cheek.

"My turn." Nidhi excitedly said and cradled the little one in her arms. "She is soo sweet! You probably don't know me either, I'm your Nidhi maasi little one." She playfully said and Aahana touched her face.

All three girls where busy again in playing with the newest member of the family.

"Hey..." Avinash spoke.

"Everybody i waiting for the birthday girl.." Mayank smiled.

"Time tout the cake!." Gautam continued.

They nodded and all six of them moved towards the grand hall with the little Ms. Aahana Singhania.

The party went in full swing full of laughter and reunion and ended on a very great note
After the party ended and all the children got tired and are now soundly sleeping, whereas all of six of them planned to have a bonfire.

"Anybody for more drinks?" Riddhima asked.

"No.. don't go.. sit with us." Gautam said.

"Ah.. somebody misses me a lot." She smirked.

"Yeah.. because now I have to choose Sneha's gift all by myself. It's so stressful!" He laughed and Sneha's threw a cushion on him.

"It's all because of Nidhi and Mayank." Avinash joked and took a sip from his drink.

"Excuse me?" Mayank raised an eyebrow.

"Well, you were the first one to move out. After you found out, that Nidhi is pregnant." he pointed out.

"Nidhi and I wanted to give our a child a happy environment--"

"Oh.. Please! Happy environment? Except my wife, no one bites." He said and Riddhima rolled her eyes.

"I wanted them to live with their grandparents as well.." Nidhi answered.

"We will neer forgive you for that." Avinash said in a serious tone.

"Avinash--"

"Nidhi? Relax! he is just pulling your leg." Riddhima broke Nidhi in between who was utterly serious. Nidhi took a breathe of relief to which Avinash laughed lightly and Mayank kissed his wife's cheek.

"And Avinash moved out next with his family. Conclusion, Me and Sneha are innocent." Gautam smiled.

"Is it? If I'm not wrong I made the final payment for the land in Himachal Pradesh and the cottage a day before we even made the announcement." Riddhima stated and Sneha raised an eyebrow towards him.