Chapter Sixteen

I reached 200 reads! Thanks! Any ways i want you to check out my new book

Im Glad I Did That.

___________________________________________________________________

Randy? I heard that somewhere before, then it hits me. Randy was the one who bullied Jeff, sent his brother to jail, and made him the way he is now. Im scared, Randy cant possibly know about me and Jeff, right? He undoes Liu's gag and whispers to him. Im not sure what he is saying, but i can already tell its bad.

" NO, JEFF WOULD HATE ME!" Liu screams at the top of his lungs, i already have a bad feeling about this.

" Well, its you or her..." Liu looked over at me, pain filled his eyes. Randy then told me what was going to happen.

" I know how you feel for Jeff, i know what he feels for you, and now in going to take that away from him. His little brother is going to murder his brothers true love. Any fights and ill step in. Got it?" No, Liu couldn't! Jeff... No. I start trying to get out of my chair, to no avail. Randy untied Liu and gave him a bag. Randy left the room, locking the door behind him. Liu just stared at me, then he untied me, and the got rid of my gag.

" You cant kill me, do you know what your brother would do!?" i say in a whisper yell.

" Yes, you need to fake your death. Im going to make one cut and spread the blood, the best i can then you just have to get in the bag. Ok?" I'm not sure of his plan, but i just nod.

He takes a knife out of the bag and slits a cut on my leg. He wipes the blood on my neck, making it look like he slit my throat. He then tied me arms in front of me and then my legs, and put me in the bag. He zipped it. I hear Randy come back down stairs. I hear something about getting rid of the body. They will probably just dump me in the woods. Randy says he will go alone and Liu is free. He carries me to where ever and drops me. But instead of hitting the ground, i hear a splash. A cold chill runs up my back, water. At least i could unzip the bag i was in but swimming is not in my favor right now. Every time i hit air i quickly sink taking in water. I see figures above the water. I then remember how i used to swim as a kid. Legs flipping like a tail and hands out in front guiding me. I get to the right possision, swim forward. I would hit land soon right? Im using whatever energy i have left. I open my eyes, im only getting farther away from land. The water is not so shallow either. How am i going to live? My mind is now getting fuzzy. I turn toward shore and swim with all my might. My vision is getting worse. I think i see two people running on the beach but i cant tell. Then i black out.

Jeff pov

Liu came running, i saw him. Where was he? He wasn't at the house. When Liu got to me he was out of breath and going on about something. He was speaking gibberish. Then he said for me to follow him

When we got to where Liu was going, it was a lake in the middle of the woods. Some people were just leaving, Liu finally said.

" Nikki, was here. Randy-" i stopped him

" What!"

" He dumped Nikki in a body bag and threw her in there." i got to business and started searching everywhere for her. After only finding the bag she was in. I fell to my knees and started to cry. She was gone, and Randy would pay. I see Ben on the other side of the lake. What is he doing here? I turn to Liu, and ask where Randy lived, he gladly showed me to his house. I still wonder what Ben is doing.

___________________________________________________________________

ok this is where you guys, my readers, come in! What will happen next! Should i bring Nikki back, or is going to be dead? Will Jeff kill Randy? Will you find out what Ben is doing? Write down in the comments and i will put some of your ideas to good use! Now the next chapter will be posted tonight or tomorrow! So hurry before it too late!

-Sky