Chapter Twenty Four

I got up kinda early this morning. Due to the fact that i had to throw up, after that i took a shower and got dressed for school. Today i should tell my friends about the baby. I wonder if its a boy or a girl. I went to the kitchen and made breakfast, Sally came in soon enough. I gave her a plate. I sat next to her as we ate at the table. After i cleaned up, then i headed out for school. When i got there Emily was waiting there for me just like she used to.

" Hey Em!"

" Hey Nikki! How are you?"

" Um, ok i guess. I have to tell you something."

" Ok... Wait a minute are you?"

" Pregnant, yes."

" WAIT what. That wasnt what i was going to say! I was going to ask if you were sick! But, hey congrats! Is it a boy or girl?"

" Um, i dont know yet..." she seems happy about it.

We then went to class, the day was boring. I was thinking of baby names, yes it might be a little early but oh well. If its a girl, the names were, Izzy and Sarah, I came up with one boy name, and it was Charlie. Im not very good with names but im sure my baby will be named something else than what i came up with.

When the end of the school day came, i couldnt be happier. I went home, Sally was watching My Little Ponies, i wasnt sure were Jeff was.

" Hey Sally, how are you."

" Hey, im good."

" Wheres Jeff?"

" He went to Slendys house."

" Thanks."

I go to my bedroom and get in my pjs. It was finally the weekend! I hear the door open and close, i assume it was Jeff. I walk into the living room and sit down next to Sally, im not a big fan of My Little Pony, but i have nothing else to do. I notice Jeff walk out of the kitchen.

" Hey Jeff." i say

" Hey." he says, he seems a little, strange... Ok what did Slendy say!? I ignore it for now, my bloodlust is growing, i guess that this weekend me and Jeff will go hunting. I went to sleep early that night.

The next day, i told Jeff about how i wanted to go hunting. Sure enough that night he took me, Sally went with us. Jeff and I did i think two houses. The rest of the Weekend was kinda boring. Nothing really happened.

------------------------------------

One last annoying week of school later

------------------------------------

School. Was. Finally. Over.

I dont have to go back to that horrible place ever again. Well scratch that, my baby will someday. I was not in the mood to think about that yet.

-------------------------------------

Two months later

-------------------------------------

Slendy called us over so he can check on the baby, everyone is placing bets on if its a girl or boy.

Sally- girl

Jeff- girl

Ben- boy

Jack- boy

Emily- girl

Danielle- boy

I honestly dont care, but im sure its a girl. Only Slendy can tell us. We walk up to the big mansion, Slendy takes me and Jeff to a different room. I ask him about if its a boy or girl

" Well, by what i can tell its a..."

___________________________________________________________________

Oh cliffhangers. Well, last chance to vote, is it a boy or girl!? So far girls are in the lead! We will just see what happens!

-Sky