Chapter Nineteen

Since you guys didnt give me any ideas, this next chapter might be kinda boring... I feel so alone!!! 😢😭😓 anyways on with the story.

___________________________________________________________________

Nikki pov

There was a key taped to the card. I stare at it not knowing what it goes to.

" Sweety, we thought about it, and we got you an apartment!" said my mom. My own place! This is fantastic!

I got up, this is why the woke me up early. So i could pack and take it there and set it up. I take down some pictures that were on my wall, i also take down all the clothes in my closet. I pack all want to take and they give me directions to my new place. Thank god my car still had gas. It took maybe an hour to get there. My apartment was on the third floor. At least it was furnished. I hung up pictures, made the bed (there were no covers), put all my clothes in my closet. Ect. Once i was done, i ate breakfast, and put on some decent clothes for school. I was about to leave when the phone rand, i have a house phone now. It was my parents saying my boyfriend was looking for me... Jeff. I told them to just gibe him my apartment number and to tell him i was going to school.

I then hang up and go to school. A normal day, nothing really happened.

As i was heading home, i almost forgot to go to MY house, not my parents. When i get back to my house, Jeff is there... What do i expect. He was sitting on the couch.

" Hey nice place." he said

" Ya, it was for my birthday." i think he went quiet because he didn't know

" Well, happy birthday!" i went over and sat next to him. We cuddled until i fell asleep.

Jeff pov

She fell asleep in my arms. I pick her up carefully and place her in bed. She looked so peaceful. The feeling then starts tugging at me. I leave to go find a kill.

___________________________________________________________________

sorry that is kinda short and boring... Anyways comment, vote, and follow me!

-Sky