Chapter Twenty

Jeff pov

After my kill, i go back to her apartment. When im inside, i swear i see Liu, but then he was gone. I shake it off and go check on Nikki. She was tossing and turning. She must be having a nightmare. I walk to the kitchen, i run back to Nikki's room when i hear her scream, she woke up, cold sweat beading on her forehead. Must have been horrifying to her. I pull her into a hug to calm her down.

Nikki pov

I awake from an unsettling dream, i scream. Jeff comes in and soothes me by pulling me into a hug. The dream was full of blood and disturbing images... I was trying to forget, but forgetting something isn't really easy. Once i had calmed down, i went back to sleep.

When i woke up, Jeff had fallen asleep, i couldn't really tell at first, but i realized when he softly snored. I look at the time, 5;00 am. I get up and get dressed in the bathroom. I go to the kitchen to make some breakfast, eggs sound good. I start making a couple eggs, in case Jeff wanted some. By the time I'm done he is still asleep. I take half for me, and leave the rest for Jeff. I sit on the couch, i turn the tv on out of boredom. The news is on talking about a murder. I wasn't really interested, i finish my breakfast. I put my plate away and leave a note for Jeff. I hear a demonic laugh, i turn around to see nothing. I grab my keys and head out to my car. I was at school in a fast amount of time. A bit early, i sit down for awhile. After i was in my first class, a new student was announced. His name was Zane, i ignored him while he tried to talk to me. He was sat in front of me. I wasn't interested in what he had to say.

After school ended, i went strait home. When i got home, I saw Liu for a split second, and then he was gone. Weird. Jeff wasn't here so he must be out. I noticed the eggs i left for him were gone. I turn the tv on, the news, i saw Jeff's latest kill. I turn the tv off, i go make dinner. I wasn't the best cook, but i could cook some stuff. I made pasta, i put tomato sauce on it. I left some pasta for Jeff. After i finish, Jeff still isn't home. I go get my phone. I wanted to go on a walk, Jeff would be home by the time i got back.

I was a mile from my home when i ran into Liu.

" Hey Liu, how are you?"

" Fine." What was with him?

"Ok..." i keep walking for a little, i then turn around to go home. I hear yet again another demonic laugh. I start running for home.

I was about half way by the time i stopped running. I stop for a little bit to catch my breath. Someone grabs my arm. I turn to yet again see Liu, his face was filled with anger and sadness? Why?

" Liu, whats wrong?"

" Blame Jeff but revenge is a bitch isn't she?" What? Im so confused. Then i realize, Liu wanted revenge on Jeff... Liu cant take on Jeff, so things close to him would do the same... I know where it is going, i start pulling on my arm getting free. I start running again, Liu is chasing me. When i get home, i get in Pjs and watch a movie,mat least today was friday and i can stay up late, it was midnight when Jeff got home. I kid you not, when i say i tackled him when i saw him.

" Woah, what up with you?"

" I missed you Jeff." i go back to the couch and turn the tv on, i switch the channel to a movie. I fall asleep on Jeff's shoulder.

Jeff pov

She fell asleep on my shoulder. I pick her up and lay her down in bed. I go to the kitchen and find some left over pasta. When i go back to her bedroom, i fall asleep next to her, when i awake at 2:00 am, shes gone.

______________________________________________________________________________

longer chapter this time, hope you enjoyed! Comment, vote, and follow me! So ya, if you have suggestions on what should happen next just leave a comment. For now peace out!

-Sky