chptr 6

Assalam o aliakum....!!!!

How r u all......????

Ur update.....!!!

Here we go....!!!!

Shehriyar's pro

Flash back......

I wake up by my alaram clock...I got up from my bed and move towards the bathroom I take a quick shower and wore my clothes.....pick my wallet mobile and car keys from the table and my bag from the couch and go down stairs.

I reach uni....attend my two classes as I m free in 3rd period...I go in the garden wherr the other three idoits r sitting and talking to each other. I walk towards them...and when I went close to them I say Salam and sit down with them.......!!!!

We r talking with each other. ....when Hussain said...me ne suna ha kal office me aik v.I.p guest aaie hoi thi....!!! And the most important thing is that she was shehry's frnd.....!!!! He said and the other two started starring me in a meaning full tone . I need to clear this hell misunderstanding soo I said stop it sain .....!!!! Fareeha ko mere sath assiement prepare krna thi ......jxt for that wo mere sath office aaie thi or me ne Dad Ke samne us as my frnd introduced krwaya tha .....is me aesi kon si bari baat ha ....jo tu aese shuro ho gaya ha......!!
I said but they r still starring me so I raised my eyebrow in " wht happened" look ..then Waqas said we r jxt watching that he is not our Shehriyar Asif .....coz out shehry never give us explanations like this....!!!! Then I said ne explanations nahi de raha okay. They hav still a meaning full smile on their faces, i ignor them and Then I look on my watch...I remember that I hav to give the assiement to Fareeha so she can prepare her viva(oral exam) . I stand up and said okay boyz ....I need to go ....Atif cut my sentence and said bhabhi se milne ja rahe ho ..!!!!! I glared at him and said tm nikamee ho ne nahi...meri class ha ....soo Allah hafix .

I left them in the garden and start walking towards the class when I saw her with her frndx she is laughing on something which was in her frnd's hand....I m starring her and I realixe this when she came close to me. Me come out in my trance and start walking towards the class ..... after all the lectures....when I was in the parking and unlocking my car I remember that I hav to give the assiement to her. I m going bck in the uni when I saw her. She is unlocking her car and when I reached her......... and I can hear the song playing in her car. She is listening my fvrt song MUHABAT yeh ho jaye to whose singer is bilal saeed . I call her by her name and she stop closing the door. I go close to her and said Assalam o aliakum ...hw r u...??? She firstly look at me in confusion and then said W.salam...Allhumdulliallah im fine ...wht abt u ???? With a beautiful smile on her face ....
Hayee ....larki meri jaan le gi kiya ......!!!!! Stop it shehry kiya sooch raha ha .

Then I said....uhm...ye assiement jo hum ne prepare ki thi ....ap is me se viva ready kr lena ok...!!! She said holding notes from my hand ok..Thnx.

We exchange our goodbyes and she leaves. I reach my car and was abt to sit when I heard Waqas's voice today we come to know that why shehry come home inlast from uni ....!!! I glared at him and said bakwas bamd ke sallee ....mujy us ko notes dene thy..jxt for this ok.
I sit in my car and drove off.

Fareeha's pro

Flash back.....

I wake up late .....I take a quick shower and without breakfast ....drive for uni.

I missed my first class but us ke baad sari attend kien.....!!!
Im passing the corridoor with my frndx Hira and Neha we r laughing on the joke which we read on Hira's mble .when I saw Mr kharoos he is more kharoos then I think abt him. He was starring me but I igrone him and walked away.

When I was sitting in my car I jxt start the music player and played my fvrt song MUHABAT yeh ho jaye to by bilal saeed . I heard someone calling me by ma name I look bck and found Mr kharoos here ufff .....ab kiya masla ga bhyyii...!! He come and said salam I replied and he said uhm.....ye assiement jo hum ne prepare ki thi....ap is me se viva ready kr lena..!!! I said ok we exchange our goodbyes and I leave.

Hello.....!!!!

How's the chptr.....????

Its kinda bore na....??? But I promise nxt chptrs will be awesome...Inshallah.

Mistakes maaf.....!!!

Plx do votes and comments too......!!

Gud night

Take care

Allah hafix :):):)