chptr 7

Assalam o aliakum.....!!!!

How r u all.......????

Ur update......!!!

Here we go.......!!!

Fareeha's pro

Flash back.....

I come home.....and after some rest I start preparing my viva.....as my cell start ringing
I turned my head and without looking at the caller id I attend the call by saying Hello...!!! And the other voice shocked me is ko mera number kahan se mila ....!!! He was Mr kharoos .
He said Assalam o aliakum...sorry agar me ne ap ko disturb kiya ....??? I said no its okay... koi kam tha ap ko...???? He said yeah ....I jxt wanna say that kal hume sath jana ha sir ke office me assiement submit krwane or haan ap ke pas jo assiement wo original ha ok...!!!! I said okay and he said okay. .....Allah hafix I said Allah hafix and he cut the call. I finished studying and go to bed for sleeping.

Shehriyar's pro

Flash back.....

After reaching home..............I directly go to my room and ly down on my bed. I m feeling hell tired today...idk when I sleep. I woke up by mom's voice she is calling me for dinner. I stood up from the bed and after freshen up ....I go down stairs and take dinner with my family.
After dinner I come bck to my room and was abt to close the door with Hussain come in the room I wanna sleep again so I said kiya ha yr sain ....apne room me ja mujy sona ha ...he start giggling...and I glared at him and ask kiya takleef ha...32 daboon ki numaiseh kyun jari ha ....!!! And he said mujy atif ne kch bataya ha... !!!! And I said sala bakwas kr raha ha me ne usse sirf assiement deni thi ok..nothing els..I was abt ti complete my sentence when I remember that the assiement she hav is not a copy it was original . I unknownly slapped on ny forehead. And Hussain said kiya hoa .... galti se sch bolne lage the kiya .... I glared at him and said salee me ne us ko original assiement de di ha or uz ko bataya bhi nahi ha ...!! He said to kiya hoa us ko call kr do and I said nahi kr sakta cox mere pas us ka no nahi ha .... !! And he said dour fitty mouh ....us se number to leeta ghadha kahien ka .... !!! I said bak bak kr chuka ha to ab koi advise bhi de .....soch us ka no kahan se mill sakta ha ....!! He said simple ha boss sir ko call kr ke le lo .
Yeah good idea. I called my teacher get her no .... I call her and she received the call and after listening my voice she stopped for a while I knw she was shocked but I tolled her that she hav the original notes and we will submit it together and cut the call.

After that I turned around and saw the shukhi bakri smirking....I said sain plx apne room me ja mujy soona ha Neend aa rahi ha ...he start walking towards the door

wah....sain or sharafat strange

Reaching the door he turned around and look at me i raised my eyebrow and he said wese bhabhi ka no lene ka bahana axha tha.... I shouted sain ke bachy and he said axha sorry ja raha hon ... gud night sweet dreams of Fareeha bhabhi
And run away .I said sain tu to bach ...!!! I close the door and ly on my bed thinking abt her. And idk when I sleep .

Hello.....!!!!

How's the chptr......????

Mistakes maaf.....!!!!

Plx don't forget to vote nd comments too

Gud night

Take care

Allah hafix :):)