Chptr 21

Assalam o alikium....!!!

How r u all.....?????

Ur update ...!!

Enjoy.... :):)

        ***AFter one week***

Fareeha nd Shehry was talking one the phone ...when he asked to me Tum ne kahien job ke liye Apply kiya...??? And Fareeha replied haan kiya to ha or aik do firms se calls bhi aaaie han pr...!! Shehry said..kiya pr..??? Fareeha said ..pr jin ko me axhi lagi wo mujy axhe nhi lage ....or jo mujy axhe lage un ko me nhi....!!!

Shehry said pr yr yahan ek aesi firm ha jahan ke loogon ko tum axhi lago gi or wahan ka aik worker to ashiq ha tum pe  ...tu batao kb se join karo gi...Fareeha said ...Shehry axha nhi lage ga...me is tarhan se..Shehry cut her in the middle and said sb axha lage ga or me dad se bhi baat kr chuka hon or wo tmhare papa se bhi baat kr chuke han .....or tm kal subha office aa jana ok...Fareeha said..Allah Shehry ...ap ne to sb kch plan kr ke rakha hoa ha ..Shehry said ...krna prta ha ...or han For God sake car thora slow drive krna...Fareeha said  ..hahahahaha ok Sir I'll obey ur order ...Shehry said..thats good ok now I have some work....see u in my office tomorrow ...take care bye Fareeha said ...ok take care bye

        *** on dinner***

Fareeha's family taking dinner when her father said Fareeha beta wo ap ke uncle sw baat hoi meri....kal se ap ne un ka office joi  krna ha ok... Fareeha said ..ok papa I'll ...!!!!!

        *** In the office ***

Fareeha reached office at 10..and as she know abt Shehry's office she directly to in his office.....knocked the door and Shehry said come inn in very low voice as he was buxi in reading files.....Fareeha came in  and said It seems that some one is soo buxi ...Shehry got up from his chair and welcome her and then introduce her in his office and then show her her's cabin and after giving her a lil bit work he again goes in his office . Its a very big room in which there are three cabins centr one is for Fareeha right side cabin is of Maham and left side is of Sameen....Fareeha met them and take his seat when a guy who is abt 25/30 years old come in and go near Sameen's table and said Suna ha office staff me izafa hoa ha...or bht hi baaroonaq izafa ha Mr.Shehryar Asif ke liye ...he said with a wink on his face and touching some files when Sameen slap his hand and said in low voice tmhare samne hi bethi han  ....her name is Fareeha ...fiance of Mr.Shehryar Asif ...then he rised his eye brow in surprise and come near Fareeha's table and Said Hi...Im Ahmed...ap li trhan hi yahan ka worker hon.....!!!! When suddenly Shehry came in and Ahmed left after seeing Shehry's deadly glares......Shehry came near Fareeha and said .kiya keh rha tha ye .?? Fareeha said ..kch khas nhi introduction de rha tha ap ..when Shehry said...Dad ke frnd ka beta ha....uncle ka apna business ha pr ye bht kam choor ha so uncle ne iss ko hunare office me rakhwa rakha ha.....pr yahan bhi bht kaam kam krta ha..jis larki ko dekhta ha ussi pe start ho jata ha.....thora bach ke rehna is sw...Fareeha said...haan ok I'll be careful nxt time and with that Shehry said something to Maham and then leave .

haan ok I'll be careful nxt time and with that Shehry said something to Maham and then leave

(This is Ahmed )

       ***After one month***

it have been one month Fareeha was working in Shehry's office.....all the staff is soo good with her as she is soo sweet,  polite and repect giving girl.....very first Maham and Sameen feels  hesitated to talk with her as she is their Boss's fiance ...btt then..they all become vry frank with her ...even Ahmed always said that she is like her sister........after all in this whole month Shehry come to know that Fareeha is a vry reserve girl...!!!

Fareeha came in Shehry's office and tell him that her best frnd MINAHIL is coming and tell him more abt her ....seeing her soo excited Shehry feels jealous and  said......wo abhi aaie nhi ha to tmhe mw naxr nhi aa rha ..aa jaye gi to mujy to bhool hi jao gi tm...!!! Fareeha said  ..don't be jealous Shehry...she is my besti ....and I'll neva forget you....ok

Hello.....!!!!

How's the Chptr....??? Plx do votes and give ur feedback too...!!!

Mistakes maaf....!!!

Allah hafix :) :)