chptr 9

Assalam o aliakum.....!!!!

How r u all....???

ur update ....!!!

Here we go.....

Shehriyar's pro

Flash back....

              I got up kinda late and ran fir uni....u reached there,  park the car I saw her in the garden she was talking to her frndx hayee Allah ji...is larki ko dekhte hi mujy kch hone lagta ha....!!!! I go near then say salam and ask her if she prepared for viva she nodded abd we start walking towards teacher's office . She knocked the door and got permission to enter....we go in and teacher pointed towards the chairs infront of him. We sat down and she passed the assiement towards  him. He jxt look on that fir a min only and then he asked :
         Fareeha beta phr to koi shikayat nahi hoi ap ko shehry se ...???? She jxt noded n then he said to me :
                       Good Shehriyar mujy umeed thi ...ke ap ki koi shikayat nahi aaye gi...!!! Ab ap loog ja sakte han...results notice board pr lag jaye ga....!!!!

We leave the office she  ignores me and walk towards her frndx le shehry...teri bexti ho gai is ne to lift hi nahi krwaie. I start walking towards the garden where the other three idoits were sitting. 

Fareeha's pro

Flash back.....

                We go in the cafeteria brought coffee n burgers for us. We sit on the table and start eating or baatien to khatam hi nahi hotien jb frndx sath hon to ...!!

     After a while I saw Mr kharoos n his other three frndx entering in the cafeteria and a girl ran towards Mr kharoos and stand too close to him, her one hand is on his shoulder and and the other one is holding his hand. I m watching this scene...and after a second I can saw him trying to leave his hand from her grip pr wo churil choor hi nahi rahi...I m feeling something boiling in me . Wait wait wait....close us ke khari ha hath us ka pakra hoa ha...mujy kis baat ki problem ha...dafa door meri taraf se jahanum me jaye...jo marxi karen mujy kiya....!!! I come out of my trance aand start sipping my coffee when hira said chal yr car me pe lena tu coffee mujy jaldi ghar jana ha  ....sath nikalte han. I nodded and stand up. We are walking out from the cafeteria when I saw him he was watching me...I think vo mere se bhi us larki ki tarhan ka reaction accept kr raha tha...I ignore him and walk out...I got our cars form the parking lot...exchange our goodbyes and drove for over places....!!

Shehriyar's pro

Flash back.....

             We four decided to go to cafeteria for some coffee....when we enter in the cafeteria...I girl came near me and start over reacting that she is a big big big fans of me and bala bala....I hate this type of girls. Her hand is holding mine and I m trying to free my self when I saw Fareeha there she is watching me mare shehry kiya soochy gi wo...flirty banda ha I jerk her hand and sit on the chair she is talking with atif n Waqas I ordered the coffee when I saw Fareeha is leaving I m starring her but she ignore me n leave.....sara mood kharab kr diya is larki ki over acting ne.......!!!  I stand up form my seat jxt then our order is serve I got my cup and say goodbye to all and was abt to leave when Hussain said kahan ja raha ha bhai ....I said yr meri tabiyat threk nahi ghar ja rahaon hon bye...!!  And I leave, got the car from parking and drove for home.

Hello......!!!!

How's the chptr....??? Kafi lamba tha na... ;)

So don't forget to vote comment n share my story....!!!! Plx check out my new book " poetry lover " too... :):)

Take care

Allah hafix :):):)