chptr 10

Assalam o aliakum...!!!!!

How r u all.....???

Ur update.....!!!!

Here we go....

AFTER ONE WEEK

Fareeha's pro

Flash back.....

Im with my frndx and we r in the university's book shop for purchasing some book ....I brought then and pay the bill and leave the shop ....!!! When we walk out from the shop and start walking towards the garden.....I saw Shehriyar and his frndx coming in our direction....he was watching me as he is accrpting a salam from me bt I ignore him and walk away...Larkiyon ki inhi harkaton ne in mosoof ka damgh asman pe puncha rakha ha....me un larkiyon me se nahi hon jo is pe marti han....mujy bht bura lagta ha ye.....!!! I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realize that we reached the garden....I jerk these stupid thoughts from my mind......and start enjoying with my frndx.

Shehriyar's pro

Flash back....

I went university and meet with the other three idoits on the gate then ......we go n sit on our fvrt place in the garden ........after some time I remember that I hav ti buy a book so I told them and they all stand up and decided to go with me ...jese ke me aik book lene nahi bookshop wale ko kidnap krne ja raha hon ....lolz anyways we start walking for the book shop when I saw Fareeha coming out from thd shop she is smiling and saying something to her frnd hayee ....ye smile ....!!! I m still starring her n Hussain come near me n wwhisper in my ear bhabi aa rahi han.. haal chal hi puch le I glared at him .... I m shocked that she ignore me .... jese ke mujy janti hi nahi ha ..... she walk away and I turned my face to saw her ....then waqas come and tap on my shoulder chal bhai ab kiya ghar choor ke aaye ga us ko.....wo lift nahi krwae gi tujhy choor de....and the other two start giggling .....I glared at them and enter in the book shop....!!!

Hello. ...!!!

How's the chptr. ....finally I updated it.....yaaay :)

Mistakes maaf ....!!!

Take care....!!!

Allah hafix :):)