Chptr 23

Assalam o alikium...!!!

How r u all....????

Ur update ...

Enjoy :):)

   Shehry was saying ... MUJY LAGTA HA ME NE APNI LIFE KA SB SE BARA DECISION GALAT OR BHT HI JALDBAZI ME LIYA HA ....I MEANS  FAREEHA  WESE LARKI NHI HA JO MUJY CHAHIYE THI...MUJY TO BOLD TYPE KI LARKI CHAHIYE THI...JESI MINAHIL HA......Fareeha was not able to stay here now soo she run back to her cabin grab her things ....and ran out from the office ...while Ahmed was asking from beside that wht happened to her.....she was jxt driving the car for almost one hour...don't knw where.....tears unknownly  falling from her eyes....then stop the car and rest her head on stareing wheel ...and cry soo long .... then she stop crying for a minute and after thinking some thing she drove home...after reaching home ....she firstly met Bhabhi....who become worried after seeing her blood shot eyes ....she asked her wht happened btt she directly run in her room and start crying again......then her mom come ask her wht happened ....and she silently jxt slip out the ring from her finger and give it to her mom and said..AP YE ANTI KO WAPIS KR DENA.....ME KISI KI LIFE MW ZABARDASTI SHAMIL NHI HO SAKTI....!!!! and wuth that she ran in the bathroom and lock the door ...!!! Her mom leaves the room...after sometime when she come out she found bhabhi sitting on the bed she ask her very politely and Fareeha hugged her tightly and starts crying again while saying BHABHI ...BHABHI WO KEHTA HA US NE MUJY SELECT KR KE GALTI KI HA....US KI CHOICE TO MINAHIL JESI THI...OR OR WO MINAHIL SW PIYAR KRTA HA.....YE KIYA HO GAYA BHABHI....WO AESI TO NHI THI...she jxt comfort her and Fareeha again run in the bathroom....bhabhi come downstaris and tell her mom the whole story which Fareeha told her and she called Shehry's mother ...and jxt in some hours this relationship ends...!!

Waqas come to met Shehry ..........they were talking when Shehry said YR WAQAS, MUJY LAGTA HA ME NE APNI LIFE KA SB SE BARA DECISION GALAT OR BHT HI JALDBAZI ME LIYA HA ....I MEANS  FAREEHA  WESE LARKI NHI HA JO MUJY CHAHIYE THI...MUJY TO BOLD TYPE KI LARKI CHAHIYE THI...JESI MINAHIL HA...AND I THINK I M FALLING FOR HER....I REALLY LOVE HER COMPANY....!!! Waqas in shocked voice ..TU PAGAL HA ...JANTA BHI HA KE KIYA BOL RAHA HA....TERI SHADI KI DATE FIX HO RHI HA OR YAHAN TUJHY APNA DECISION  GALAT LAG RHA HA....!!!! OMG Shehry TU PAGAL PANA KR RAHA HA ...!!!! FAREEHA BHT AXHI LARKI HA.....TO GALATI KR RHA HA Shehry. .bht bari galti...!!! Shehry said..ME MANTA HON WO BHT AXHI HA ...PR YR WO BHT RESERVED REHTI HA ....DOOR DOOR REHNA......ZARA PASS JAO TO GHABRA JATI HA....COME ON YR FIANCE HON ME US KA....OR USSI JAGA MINAHIL HA...ITNI FRANKED HA...BLKUL BHI RESERVED NHI HA.....!!!! ME TO SOCH RHA HON DAD SE BAAT KARON.....Waqas said in anger TERA JO DILL KRTA HA KR.....ALLAH HAFIX and he leaves...!!!!!

Meanwhile ....MINAHIL came in his office with a wide smile on her face  .....and tell him something  abt the project and they leave the office together happily.......!! When Shehry starts the car engine Ahmed came running and ask him abt Fareeha  .....and he is like....I don't knw and even don't care abt her...and drove off...!!

Shehry sitting on the bed...thinking wht jxt happened with him and his relationship.........when his mom came in the room and give him the ring which he chooses for Fareeha especially.....and she said Shehryar...me exactly  nhi janti kiya hoa ha ....pr me itna janti hon ke wo larki sch bol rhi ha....us ki ankhen bol rhi han ke us pe kiya guzar rhi ha. ....or Tmhare dad ne mujy jo bataya ha us ke baad me tm se srf itna kahon gi......ab apni zindagi ka koi bhi faisla soch samjh kr krna....kisi or ke sath aesa mat krna....and she leaves...!!!  Shehry pick the ring from the bed and place it on his palm...and all the moments spend wid Fareeha flash in his mind and he feel moisture in hus eyes...he wipe the tears ...when his cell starts ringing....and he is Waqas on the call....Shehry pick the call and say HELLO ...and Waqas said..HO GAYA TERA SHOK PURA ....AB TO TU KHUSH HA NA.....KITNI KHAMOSHI SE CHALI GAI TERI LIFE SE....JANTA HA KYUN ...??? KYUN KE WO KISI KI LIFE ME ZABARDASTI INTERFARE NHI KRNA CHAHTI THI.......OR TU ....TU US LARKI KO IS LIYE PASAND KR RHA HA KE WO FRANK HA OR FAREEHA BURI HA ..KYUN KE WO RESERVED REHTI HA  ..!??