chptr 16

Assalam o aliakum....!!!

How r u all....?????

Ur updated ....!!!

Enjoy :):)

Shehriyar's pro

Flash back....

                   After reaching Karachi....I have a some meetings I attend them all.....butt all the time I m thinking abt that guy who is wid Fareeha in her dp....!!!! At night when I check Fareeha's whtsapp profile again dp is same btt the status is change and the status is 

                           Dill ki namazen ja ke punchee falak se aage to ja ke paya tujh ko mere Rehnuma......!!!!

I become angry idk why...akhir ye ha kon.....jis pe ye itni dewanie ha....I decided to call Hussain and tell him abt that ....and I did the same ....and he said bhai tujhy piyar ho gaya ha ..maan le ....wapis aaye ga to bata dena us ko... !!! And we hangup .

         I finished my one week work in  three days ....and come back lahore as I was soo excited to see her again......and the nxt day when I go university ....in the class when we are discussing abt assiement ...teacher told me that Fareeha already submitted the assiement and she is on marriage leave. I was confused on the last sentence of teacher.

              I was walking and thinking abt that when waqas said bhai tujhy kiya ho gaya.....and I told him all my sad and one sided love story....yes I accepted that I m in love wid her....I will talk to her abt that.

               I reached home when dad call me ....I go in his room and he said that I have to go to his friend's son marriage reception .....I offered Hussain to go wid me btt he refused cox tomorrow is his test .......and I have to go there alone.

          In the function.....I was sitting on the table wid some young boys ....lil bit chit chat is going between us.....when the music starts and the lights become dim...and a couple came in the floor .....they are dancing beautifuly.......when the song ends Nd the lights become normal I was clapping for them btt I was froxed when I saw their faces ....... the girl is Fareeha and that guy who is in the pic....!!!! Idk why I feel soo sad ....and start playing game on my cell....cox I don't wanna see her wid him...after some time....I saw her on the table infront of me....he was with her...and his hand is rapped around her waist ....I listen her voice she introduced him as her childhood frnd...!!!!

              I came bck home..btt my mood is off now soo I locked my self in the room....I cann't sleep whole night.....cox I don't like him wo meri muhabat ha...........us larke ko Fareeha ko touch krne ka haq bhi nahi ha....kyun ke wo meri....!!!

Fareeha's pro

Flash back......

                   I was soo happy cox my childhood frnd Rawaha is coming back from Moscow....after 2 years I completed my assiement in two days and submitted it cox I want some holidays as its the marriage ceremony of Rawaha's brother.I was lying on my bed and working on my laptop and the song Bolna from Kapoor n sons was playing ....someone knock on the door I thought that this is bhabhi and I shouted yes and the door open btt when I saw the person who is in the door .....I thought its my dream...Rawaha is here....I jumped from the bed and hug the life out of him saying ....God I miss u  soooooo freaking much and he replied hugging me back...I miss u more dear.....I miss my Fari soo much.....and I said haan tbhi  doo saal baad aaye ho...!!!  He hold his ears and said soollyy... with a puppy face I hit his chest and walk on my bed.....we are talking the whole night.

                  the nxt day is his bro's mehndi....I take our pics and join them...and set that as my dp.... and set one of my favrite song as status .......btt on reception....he said that he wanna dance wid me...and I agree....!!! We dance together......and all like that then I introduced him wid some relatives ......!! After the function...I change my status again cox I was happy mujy lagta tha Rawaha Miscow ja ke badal jaye ga ...pr aesa nahi hoa wo abhi bhi pehle jesa hi ha.....!!!

              After coming back home I change my dress ....and ly on bed cox I was damn tired.......and start thinking abt Rawaha ...and Idk when I slept

Hello.....!!!

How's the chptr.....????

Mistakes maaf.....!!!

Silent readers plz do votes n comments too...!!!

Remember me in ur prayers....!!!

Take care

Allah hafix :):)