chptr 12

Assalam o aliakum....!!!

How r u all....???

Here is ur update....!!!

Enjoy :):)

Fareeha's pro

Flash back....

I m lying on my bed with my handfrees in my ears and my cell in my hand.....I m listening songs .....cox its almost 2am and sleep is no where yet. Suddenly, my cell vibrates alerts me that I got a msg its from Shehriyar ....is ne mujy msg kyun kiya.. ??? I feel lil bit angry but I reply him .

Shehriyar : Hi.

Me : Hello....!!!

Shehriyar: how r u...???

Me : Allhumdulliallah....wht abt u..????

Me : is every thing ok..??? Is time msg kiya ...???

Shehriyar: I m also fine ....Allhumdulliallah...!!! Wassup? ?

Me : nothing especial....jxt listening songs...!!

Shehriyaar : oh .....same here which song....????

Me : judaaie - badlapur

Shehriyaar : wow.....its one of my fvrt one.

I don't msg him...I get his msf again

Shehriyar : hey....I actually wanna ask something to u .... ????

Me: yeah sure ...u can

Shehriyar : why u are behaving like an unknown person in university. .......I means no baat waat? ????

I m shocked on his question....then idk .. why I msged him like that

Me : cox ....we r unknown, we r not even frndx ... we jxt spend a week as partners and that partner ship was over when we submit over work..!!!

Me : its time to sleep ....Allah hafix

Shehriyar : ok.....Allah hafix

When I got his text of " okay " I feel guilty on my behavior.....I stop the music player...put my handfrees out and place them on the sidetable......properly ly down on the bed with my blanket over me ....I don't knw when I slept thinking abt my rude behavior....and I decided to apologize to him tomorrow ...!!!

Shehriyar's pro

Flash back....

I can't sleep in night and Im not feeling good but I decided to go university....cox I wanna se Fareeha...ajeeb se cheex ha us larki me....addict bana de dosre ko apna...!!!
I take a quick shower wore my clothes, grab my car keys nd cell from the table and went downstairs ...say salam to mom and dad, kissed on mom's cheek, kissed on Maha's forehead and take a glass of orange juice .... and by saying Allah hafix I run towards to main door. I can hear mom's voice behind me she is saying shehry ....beta breakfast to krte jao...(haayee ..desi mom ) I shouted replying her university me kr lon ga....I m getting late ...!! I started my car and drove for university.....I parked the car ....and went towards the class to attend my lectures ....I entered in the class and saw that all the seats are filled only one seat is empty which is with Fareeha Haaye oo raba....ab kiya karon raat ko wo pehle hi itne gusse me aa gai thi agar sath ja ke betha to kick maar ke class se bahir phenky gi ...!!!! After thinking for 2seconds I walk towards the seat and asked her may I sit here? ?? She replied in a soft tone yeah sure ...thats not mine I sit down and said
How r u? ??

Fareeha: fine....Allhumdulliallah ....wht abt u. ???

Me : same here * smile *

Fareeha : gud...!!!

Then the teacher entered in the class and start giving lecture....after the lecture teacher is talking abt the assiements and he said " best assiement Shehriyar or Fareeha " ki thi and they get the highest marks in the whole class .... well done guyx ...!!!

When the teacher leaves the class and I was abt to stand uo from my seat she called me ..I turned around to face her and she said " I m really sorry for my behavior previous night " I said its ok.....and never say sorry to me again ......I was thinking that we r frndx...btt its okay... take care bye ...!! I leave the class and drove for my place, I was feeling soo sleepy soo I directly go in my room and slept .

Fareeha's pro

Flash back.....

I entered in the class and sit on my seat .... after few minutes I saw Shehriyar enter in the class and search for a seat butt only on seat is empty which is beside me ....he comes towards me and ask to sit I give him the permission ...and he sit down ....after a few min of our conversation teacher entered in the class and starts his lecture after lecture he announced the results of the assiement and he said best assiement Shehriyar or Fareeha ki thi....and they get the highest marks in the whole class ....well done guyx....!!! And he leaves .

Shehriyar stand up from his seat and was abt to leave when I call him....he turned around to face me and I said I m really sorry for my behavior previous night....!!! He said its okay....and never say sorry to me again ...I was thinking that we r frndx butt ....its okay . .take care bye..!!!
And he leaves...I leaves the class and drove for home ....I directly gi to my room and without dinner I go to sleep....!!!

Hello.....!!!!

How's the chptr.....????

Mistakes maaf.....!!!

Plx check out my other books too.....!!!

Votes n comments zaroor krna plx.......!!!

Take care

Allah hafix....!!!