When He Pulls You Into One of His Videos

Author's Note: Whoa I didn't expect for people to like my one shots, but I'm very thankful that everyone did. Thanks! This one's a bit short, but I'll try my best to make a longer one for all of you. Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader-chan's POV

I looked over my shoulder and watched as Noble was talking to his fellow subscribers on a video that he was making. He spoke, "Hey guys! As you can see, I have a special guest here with us today."

I peeked over my shoulder again as I saw the smile grew on his face. I slumped deeper into the couch and hid myself away from the viewers eyes as well as his. He replied, "She's just a bit shy. But isn't she adorably cute?"

My cheeks flushed pink and he tackled me while holding his camera. I squeaked, "Nya!"

I hid half my face in a pillow which I was hugging. He replied, "This is why I love her. Cute, one of my very own kohai.. and I love her."

I blushed even harder. I shouldn't be embarrassed about this.. he told me that he loves me many times. He held the camera to the both of us and he kissed my cheek. He wrapped his one arm around my waist pulling me to him. I nuzzled my head against his chest and he laughed, "Hey Y/N that tickles!"

I looked at him shyly than kissed him softly surprising him as well. He pulled away flushed and said, "Er.. w-well.. until next time.. guys."

He paused the camera and looked at me pouting as I walked away from him. He called after me, "I'll get you next time, Y/N!"