When you meet a random visitor

Unedited
Noble x Reader

~Reader-chan
I don't remember how long we stayed up, but I definitely knew it was already the beginning of the new year. Looking over at the leftover bottles of beer. I reached out for one and said, "Eh, I shouldn't let this go to waste."

I'm not really much a fan of beer, but when something goes to waste. I start to feel quite guilty about it afterwards. "Here's to the new year! Bottoms up!"

~Noble
Ugh my head is killing me. What the heck did I do last night? I remember letting Aki, Joey, and Misty come over. What did we do? A loud crash broke out of my thoughts and I immediately got off my feet as I headed over to the noise. A very tipsy (Y/N) stood on the chair while glaring at the floor. Standing there amused, I questioned, "What're you doing?"

She pointed at the ground where the shattered beer bottle laid, "I swear I saw something moving!" For someone quite tipsy she can keep up a whole sentence. She glared at the ground grumbling, "I'm not seeing things."

She was about to get off the chair and I replied, "Wait there. Let me clean up the mess." She nodded her head as I rushed over to find a dust pan and broom. Finally finding one, I started cleaning up the mess that she made.

After cleaning up the mess, I found her leaning out the window staring up at the tree. She pointed at the tree giggling, "Look Noble, I found a squirrel!"

Heading over to her, I stared at a guy wearing a gray squirrel headband and a tail sitting on a tree branch saying, "Cheep, cheep." What the? How did he get up there? I looked at (Y/N) and said, "That's not a squirrel..."

She looked at me with those (e/c) orbs over her filled with wonder and confusion. She squealed, "Look how small it is! It's so adorable!"

"Uh that's not a sq-" I was cut off by the man cosplaying as a squirrel, "Have you ever seen a squirrel before?" Staring up at him, he was looking down at me and before I can answer him. He put on a pair of sunglasses on sunglasses as he opened a can of Mountain Dew answering, "Well you have now."

...okaaay that was something. I started pulling (Y/N) back inside and she whined, "Nuuu! I want to see the squirrel!"

I said, "You can see him again later."

The squirrel-man replied, "Uh...guys, I need a ladder to get down. Guys?"

~

A/N: Hope you like this short one-shot. I'm pretty sure that all of you know who the guest visitor was in this one. Hehe. By the way, I do not own any of the characters nor do I own you. Just wanted to be sure on that. Also don't forget to leave a comment and/or vote. Thanks~!

Word Count: 502