When you tease him

Reader-chan's PoV

It's been only a few days since I saw Noble play Nekopara. Online I ended up ordering a cosplay outfit of Chocola's maid costume as well as the wig too. I also bought myself brown contacts (A/N: If you already have brown eyes than ignore this). The doorbell rang and I ran to get my package. After signing my name for it, I closed the door and rushed to the bathroom to try it on. Right now, Noble was out and I only have an hour or few mins until he comes back. I stripped off my clothes to change into the maid outfit which perfectly fit my body. I put on the wig and combed it making sure not a hair was out of place. I put on the collar/choker, than the black neko ears that react to whatever feelings I show and the same for the tail, after that I put on the headband and the long white socks. I slipped on the black shoes and lastly the brown contacts. I put a little tint of red lipstick just to make my lips look slightly rosy. No need for blush since I'm already am. I fixed the skirt and blushed in the mirror. I glanced back in the mirror before greeting Noble murmuring, "I hope this works."

I knelt down sitting on my knees as I sat up straight in front of the door at a good distance. I heard the car door close and keys jingling. Noble walked in and I replied flustered, "W-welcome back, master~!"

He dropped the mail on the floor and stared gaping at me. I tilted my head to the right a little bit and said, "Master?"

He continued to stare at me gaping. It worked! My plan really worked! I mentally fist pumped the air. Noble shook his head closing his eyes saying, "This is just a dream. Just a dream. I'm imagining a very cute cat girl that looks exactly like Chocola sitting before me as she greets me."

He started walk pass me, but I grabbed a hold of his hand. He stopped to turn to look down at me. Here comes the acting. I asked as my voice wavered, "Did I do s-something wrong... master...?"

I looked up at him with teary eyes. His eyes widened shocked and he shook his head quickly saying, "No no no! You didn't Chocola!"

He looked around called my name, "Y/N!"

I didn't answer and I giggled quietly as he looked around confused. I watched him search the whole house and I sat there patiently. Yes, it really did work! Hmm now what to do...? I was thinking and he asked, "Chocola, how did you get in here?"

Darn! How am I suppose to answer that?! I tilted my head innocently asking, "What do you mean, master? I've always lived here with you."

Confusion swept over his features and he muttered, "What th-..." I cut him off when pounced on to him. Embarrassing as it is, I pretended to be like that character in Nekopara and started snuggling against Noble. I purred and his eyes widened at me. I licked his cheek blushing as I do so. I continued this little action until our faces were inches apart as well as our lips. I licked my lips and he pushed me away lightly saying while blushing, "I-I.. have.. a g-girlfriend."

Hehe! He really does love me. Of course he will, because he's mine and I'm his. I smiled at the thought. My cat ears twitched as my tail swayed from the left to the right from thinking of how happy I am. Noble cupped my cheek and he murmured, "You look familiar..."

His voice trailed off and he pressed his face against my neck. He inhaled murmuring, "[Insert favorite smell/perfume]. That's my favorite scent that reminds me of my girlfriend.."

He pulled back with a smirk on his face as I spoke, "I didn't notice that it was really you, Y/N. That actually got me until you pounced."

I sat there frowning and he kissed my nose saying, "Though.. you do look like the real...anyways I have to do something."

I got off of him and asked, "What do you mean?"

He answered, "Cold shower."

As curious as I was I asked him, "Why?"

He turned around to look at me shaking his head laughing, "You're fault for dressing up like that, N/n (nickname). Besides I have to take care of something.."

He turned away walking back to our room. As soon as I heard the door closed, I stood there dumbfounded. What did he mean by that? Cold shower... me dressing up like this.. did he.. My face reddened and I smacked my cheeks with both hands hissing to myself, "Bad Y/N. Bad girl."

I heard the shower turn on and I heard Noble yelp, "Shit! That's cold!"

I blinked than started laughing, "Guess it is my fault."