Author's Note #8

One of the first things that I have to say is that I haven't died or anything, but I've been busy with college and catching up to all my exams. Next thing is that updating will be very slow from now on due to me catching up on certain events in life and creating more one shots for this book. I know that you must be thinking that I'm coming up with excuses but believe me, I'm not. I've been busy trying to get myself a job, filling out resumes, applications, and etc. just to earn my own money as well as helping my parents pay the bills. Another reason why I haven't been updating is because of my wifi connection at home. The connection is so poor that it only limits to only a few people at the time and I'm in a family of six. Just putting this out here in case if I disappear again.

I'll be getting back to the other requests that was given to me from months ago. So, there's no losing hope yet. I may have lost a little interest, but I'm not giving up this one. Before I head off again, I like to thank you all for the support that you've been giving to my one shots in this book.

Anyways, I might as well put this here to since I've been recently tagged by this sneaky friend of mine (Chief_Insanity ).

1. I'd be lying if I said no, so yes.
2. We talked quite a lot back in the chosen courses that we took together for the last semester. I can tell that he has at least some interest in me as I do for him. At least, we still keep in touch. I doubt that our relationship will chance.
3. Christie
4. Single and ready to mingle. *cough* Not ready for mingling.
5. Ki; there's no one that I know is headstrong and hilarious as her.
6. Rick; the guy always had my back.
7. Eh, don't have a favorite OTP.
8. Olive
9. When We Were Young -The Killers
10. 69%
11.

12

12. I made a Wattpad account was because my sister introduced it to me and I've grown attached to reading the stories as well as creating my own for those to enjoy.

13. I was born somewhere in the beginning/start of February, but it's not the 1st. That is all for you to figure out and for me to know.

I've got a few to tag since I don't know if the others go on anymore. Sorry, Chief. I couldn't think of any other peeps who are still active here.
~RealAnimeQueen (Forgive me, my dear cousin.)
~AWotKing (No regrets.)
~kiwikiki16 (I know that you hate these kinds of things but you'll forgive me someday, boo.)