A/N: Tag Your It

I've recovered quite a lot ever since my last update on here. Anyways, I'd like to thank those who've been cheering me up with your kind words. Anyways let's continue on why I'm here... So I've been tagged by Chief_Insanity_Insanity to do this... I'd like to ask this... how could you, Chief?! Nah, I'm kidding. I'll be updating soon again to catch up in my updating here and my other works as well. Anyhoo let's continue on with the show.

RULES:
TAG 15 PEOPLE
CAN'T BACK OUT
DO WITHIN A WEEK
DON'T DO IT IN THE COMMENTS
WRITE THE RULE

1. Does random things 24/7.
2. Dislikes people making fun of my shortness.
3. Pretty much gullible.
4. Single ready to mingle... Relationships are pretty overrated for me now. I'll just stray away from that until I'm ready.
5. Tends to dance and sing alone like the little weirdo I am.
6. My favorite anime so far is Seven Deadly Sins.
7. My favorite holidays are Halloween and Christmas. Both are debatable.
8. My favorite animals are wolves and the white bengal blue-eyed tiger.
9. My favorite Creepypasta character is the carny that we all know is Laughing Jack.

10. The song that I love and can't get out of my head is "King For A Day" by Pierce the Veil featuring Kellin Quinn.

11. I'm a hermit.
12. My favorite band.. or one of my favorites is Blink-182.
13. Awkwardly random 100%.
14. Loves cute and fluffy things.
15. Procrastinates often and tends to forget certain things every now and then.

My fellow buds of the day that are chosen to do this is:
~kiwikiki16
~steph2016
~PurpleGuyxReader
~justicelaw
~Pika_pal5661
~XxKirito
~Amira_Rintio
~Clark_Kent_Superman
~KawaiiCentral39
~JohnCaster6
~RealAnimeQueen
~loverlevi
~AWotKing
~wolf-demon-queen
~snakitten

To those who did a challenge/tag like this already, you don't have to worry about doing it again. To those who did..welp I'm sorry for pushing this on you. As you can see from above I didn't know what to write. DX I did enjoy tagging people though... hehe. Until we meet again!