When He Scares You

Author's Note: Sorry again for late updates been studying for upcoming and recent tests for school. By the way, please don't be afraid to give a request on what one-shot that I should make for here. I really don't mind the help. Anyways here it is. It might be not the best, but I try.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reader-chan's PoV

I was reading a very good manga/book called, "[Insert favorite manga/book title here]." I laid back on the couch and continued reading. I heard shuffling but I ignored it. The lights flickered off, I placed down my manga/book by the side table than walked over to the light switch. I flicked it on but nothing really happened. I sighed and went to check the fuse. I walked blindly in the dark and bumped straight into a wall. I poked at it than started to try to push it aside. The thing didn't budge. Suddenly hands grabbed mine, my eyes widened alarmed. I spoke as my voice wavered, "This isn't funny Noble."

No answer came from the person in front of me. Fear struck me realizing that this person wasn't really my boyfriend. My body trembled as well my hands were shaking too. My heart started racing, tears streamed down my face, and I was breathing in to quickly. Soon the hands locked around mine was gone and the lights turned on. Noble looked at me with worried eyes and he held me in arms murmuring apologies as he rocked me back and forth slowly. He replied, "I promise you that I won't do that again."

I held my pinkie finger up and said, "Pinkie promise?"

"Pinkie promise." He confirmed as he linked his pinkie with mine. We both smiled and he kissed the tip of my nose.