Holiday Special

A/N: I know I haven't been keeping my word on updating this one-shot "book" and I apologize for that. Earlier this month; I was getting ready to finish up my finals, gather Christmas gifts for my relatives, wrap those gifts, and trying my best to get myself at least a part time job for the winter. Until I go back to class for the Spring semester in College. Well I hope you all like this Holiday special. Just a heads up, I won't be able to post updates here for a while since I'm going out of state again to visit more relatives. So... no hard feelings? Anyways, I hope you all would have a wonderful Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Unedited

Noble x Reader

Here I am staring outside of each store's windows figuring out what to get for Noble. I figured he would like some new anime posters, figurines, and etc., but I still don't think that's enough for him. Sighing out loud in frustration, I moved on to the next window hoping to get ideas on what to get for him or hoping to get him something from there. Oh I was dead wrong. Everywhere I go each item that I thought would be good is sold out. I should've thought of Christmas shopping ahead of time. I banged my head over and over again against the wall muttering, "Stupid stupid stupid."

In the corner of my eye, a little girl pointed at me asking her mother, "Mommy, what is she doing?" The mother sighed and shook her head answering her daughter, "Ignore her, it's bad enough that we're staring at her and pointing fingers." They walked off and I stopped what I was doing then quickly on walking away as if nothing happened. I entered a gift shop and a certain red ribbon caught my eye, heading over to it, I picked it up for examination. Looking at the ribbon had thoughts and images running through my mind. "K-kya!" I squeaked out in alarm. A concerned Noble came into the room as he stared down at me worriedly. He replied. "Y/N, are you alright? What're you... doing?" I played with my fingers and looked up flushed saying, "Ta-da! I'm your gift." He tackled me back down as his lips were so close to mine. Soon they were traveling down south... (A/N: Sorry kiddos.. No lemons! * ^ *) My face immediately flushed bringing me back to reality as I shook my head vigorously trying my best to get the thought out of my head. No, no, no, no, no. Bad Y/N. One of the clerks walked up to me and wiggled her eyebrows teasing, "Thinking about having some holiday fun with your boyfriend?"

She questioned as she gestured to the red ribbon that I was currently holding on to. My eyes widened and I shook my head almost dropping the ribbon. I stammered, "I was thinking about it, b-but... Wait no! No no you've got the wrong idea." She wiggled her eyebrows at me replying in a sing song voice, "If you say so~" Her and her co-workers were watching me with mischievious grins on their faces. I looked around ignoring their stares as I searched around the shop for something until the clerk from earlier confronted me as she handed me the red ribbon. She gave me a warm smile speaking, "It's on the house, I'm sure whatever you would get him would be perfect for your boyfriend but remember it's not about what you buy, it's what you give from the heart."

In just a blink of an eye, the red ribbon was turned into a bow and was neatly placed in my hair. She smiled and said, "Happy holidays." I thanked her and said the same thing too. As I'm heading out of the store, I was rethinking the words that she spoken. Finally realizing the meaning of it, I headed back home thinking that Noble would probably be disappointed that he hadn't received anything from me.

Arriving and opening the door to our home, Noble came out of nowhere and hugged me tightly. I stepped back startled from his movements. He asked, "Y/N, where were you? I've called your phone so many times enough that I stopped counting."

He pulled away saying, "I was starting to worry that someone would kidnap my girl." My heart raced when he called me his girl. Quickly checking my phone, I stared at the 50+ texts and 65 missed calls. Looking back at him and I replied, "Oops?" He sighed and said, "Next time, I'm not letting you out of my sight."

Hugging him back, I mumbled, "Sorry, I was looking for a gift for you." His eyes lit up and he questioned, "Where is it?" Feeling the need to shrink away, I answered truthfully, "I couldn't find one." He flicked my forehead and I looked at him shocked. He said, "Liar." I was about to protest but he cut me off out of my thoughts and words, "That ribbon in your hair tells me enough. You're my gift and I have you all to myself."

His words has my heart fluttering and he scratched his saying, "About that... I couldn't find a gift also." He took off his scarf and wrapped it around my neck than pulled me towards him. He kissed me letting my body melt. Suddenly breaking off the kiss, he went down on knee making my heart stop for a second as I started freaking out. Oh my lord, what is he doing? Don't tell me there's a ring in that box. Is he doing what I think he's going to do?! Thoughts filled my mind and soon vanished as he started speaking again, "I know this isn't much and it wasn't that pricey. I figured that we should get matching rings to show off that your mine and I'm yours." As he opened the little box, he took out a silver ring and slipped it onto my ring finger as I noticed that he had a matching one on his. He replied, "There."

I looked down at the ring then I looked back at up at him. I puffed out my cheeks and fumed, "You said you didn't have a gift." He smiled and replied, "Oops?" We stared at each other for a good moment and started bursting out laughing. After a good laugh, Noble took me in his arms and said, "I love you, Y/N." Looking up at him with a warm smile, I replied, "I love you too, Noble."

~~~

Thanks for reading and until next time! Don't forget to leave a comment and/or vote. Happy holidays, everyone! Word Count: 1108