The Purrfect Date

Author's Note: I know that you've all waited for this time to come and here it is! By the way, for the younger viewers reading this BEWARE THERE WILL BE FOUL LANGUAGE IN THIS CHAP (sort of). Oh and don't forget to read the author's note in the end as well. Thanks~!

Noble-senpai x Neko!Reader!

Previously on the Purrfect Date...

I was lying on my back bored as I stared up into the ceiling. I hissed in annoyance from the emptiness in the room. Ugh, there's nothing to do! My phone beside me vibrated and I rolled over onto my stomach to read the name. My ears perked up when it said: Senpai❤︎. I squealed knowing that Noble was the one to text me. I read over the texts aloud.

Senpai❤︎: I was wondering do you want to go out and eat?

I gave it a thought 'till my stomach made a rumbling sound. My ears flattened when I realized that not only did I do nothing for the day, but I haven't eaten yet as well.

Me: Sure

Senpai❤︎: Be ready in 3 hours, 'kay?

Me: Okay! :D

Senpai❤︎: See you then.

Me: See you.

I squealed aloud as I read over the text message again and again. I rolled off my bed and shrieking, "Nya~!"

As I crashed down hitting the ground, I looked over at my hello kitty digital clock and gasped, "I wasted an hour! Senpai's going to be here around in 2 hours."

I picked myself off the ground while setting down my phone on my bed. I rummaged through my closet looking through for my date clothes. I stopped thinking: why am I getting dressed up for? All we're doing is going to get something to eat.. I picked out something comfy. I placed my outfit on my bed then took a nice quick shower.

Continuing on...

After showering, I blow dried my hair, combed it, than walked over to my laid out outfit. I slipped on my undergarments, black leggings, fluffy white socks, my black camisole, and a rather large yet comfy hoodie over it which went down to mid-thigh length. Pleased with my outfit, I slipped on a pair of black combat boots just to top it off. My doorbell rang and I grabbed my phone then headed out to greet Noble. He stood out there in khakis and a button down shirt (A/N: Sorry guys, I don't really have a fashion sense. ^^;). He eyed my outfit and said, "You look cute, Y/N."

I smiled pleased and giggled as I die in the inside, "You're not so bad as well."

My tail swished to the right and to the left as we walked side by side in an awkward silence. My stomach growled and I looked down blushing in embarrassment as Noble cracked a smiled. He asked, "There's McDonald's down the corner to the right, do you want to eat there?"

My stomach growled impatiently and I replied, "I guess that answers your question."

He laughed, "It sure does."

As we arrived to the fast food restaurant, Noble ordered the food. He bought me a kids' meal with medium fries and mcflurry. As he bought himself, two double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a drink. I nibbled happily on the fries as my ears twitched. I felt a hand stroke my head than caressed my ears. I stiffened feeling my back straightened and my cheeks burning red. I mewed, "N-Noble."

He pulled his hand back blushing. He scratched the back of his head apologizing, "S-sorry.. I didn't think that would happen. (^^;)"

I squirmed in my seat and I replied, "I don't mind, it's just startling that's all."

I looked at him with big e/c eyes. He reached over cupping my cheek with his hand as his thumb brushed lightly over my lips. Our eyes locked as he leans forward murmuring, "Y/N, I-I.."

"Oh hell no! This is my man, bish!" Panterbell shrieked as he pushed me aside.

Noble almost ended up kissing Panterbell, but he headbutted him. Panterbell whined, "Why does she get the attention and I don't?"

I stared at the strange white cat with a grayish black tip on the tail, wearing a top hat, and what looks like a red ribbon around his neck. I watched in jealousy as Noble gave all the attention to Panterbell instead of me. I hate to admit but this is oddly adorable. Isn't this a purrfect date?

Author's Note: Hello again! Ugh, I'm sorry for not updating till now. I've been out sick with a fever which had grown worse over time. I was to be taken care of at the hospital where both my parents work at. I still have symptoms from the fever, but I'm getting better as we speak. I'll try my best to update for you all when I have the strength to do so and time. Thank you again for being patient. And shoutout to the one who gave me the idea of using Panterbell in one of my one shots! Also please do keep the ideas coming this writer block is killing me (not literally).