Project Baby

This is based off of the movie The Backup Plan, it won't be exactly there will be changes.

Your POV

I just had the most amazing day. I mean besides the fact that I had an artificial insemination done which was really painful, but hopefully that pain will be worth it and I get pregnant. If your asking yourself why did I do it this way it wasn't my first option but soon became my only option. I didn't want a one night stand baby and that's how you catch diseases, I asked my closest guy friend who is a sex addict and he declined, which left me to my last and only option- artificial insemination.

Standing in line at the ice rink waiting to pay to get in was probably the worse part about this rink. Although it was the best and biggest in the city so you have to juggle the good with the bad. As the lady behind the glass screamed next I stepped up and collided with another person. "Excuse me she was calling me over." I said trying to be polite.

"I beg to differ. She was looking at me when she said it." He said

"Uh, I highly doubt it but you know what I'm in a great mood and you aren't about to ruin it so go ahead and buy your ticket to get in." I stepped away from the slot and motioned for him to go ahead. He shook his head and insisted you go first not wanting to ruin your mood.
The lady in the slot eventually got annoyed and yelled next and the next person in line came to the slot.

Narrator POV

As you finally got in the rink the guy bothering you in line began to skate next to you.

"What are you doing?"

"Just skating next to you. I wanted to apologize fully for making us miss our chance to get in before it was really full." He said.

"Its fine, I mean we got in before they closed the doors. No harm no foul right?"

"Yeah. I'm Justin."

You laughed shaking your head, "I knew you wanted more than to just apologize. My name is (Y/N), nice to meet you Justin." Not paying attention to where you were going your skates got stuck in a small dent almost making you hit the ice. Luckily Justin caught your arm before you could and helped you regain your balance.

"I think that's enough skating for me. It was really nice meeting you and thanks for not letting me hit the ice, um bye."

"Wait wait! I think you're really pretty and I uh can I have your number?"

You smiled and thought about the pros and cons to giving him your number but decided what the hell why not.

"Uh, sure. Give me your phone so I can put it in," You put your nickname in as ice rink girl not thinking he would pay attention to it. "See you around I guess." He nodded heading back to the ice as you gave your skates back heading outside.

4 weeks later

You recently found out you're pregnant on the first try and decided to tell your friend over lunch. You drove up to the studio where she worked at, it would be quicker to just pick her up since her car always breaks down. She was the receptionist and couldn't take any personal calls while working so you had to go get her from the building yourself.

"Trinity, I'm here so when ever your lunch break starts we gotta go." She nodded getting up to clock out for lunch.
You turned to walk back out and nearly bumped in to a guy who looked strangely familiar.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here?" He knows you but you can't remember him quite clearly.

"Um, I'm sorry I see a lot of people all day. Not to be rude but who are you?" You tried to remember where you'd seen him from but it wouldn't click until he said Justin from the ice rink. You felt really bad but it happens when you come in to contact with so many people. You were about to apologize for forgetting him when Trinity grabbed your arm pulling you out to your car ready for lunch.
All went well telling her You were now pregnant, and she insisted she would be the best god mother and auntie there ever was. When you got back home you received a text from Justin asking if you wanted to go out later this weekend, of course you said yes and he sent you the details of where you would meet.